Tornado Lightning, Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado Lightning, Darkness

Post by christmaidservant on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Ok my brothers and sisters, I have always had tornado dreams, since I was 13 and they have always been symbolic and true. Always symbolic because I grew up in California, I recently moved to NC. This dream, I do not feel is about me, but about members in my family, but I could be wrong. Typically when I dream of me, my husband is in the dream, but this was regarding my siblings & mother. Usually I can interpret tornado dreams because I've had them for years, however, this one is perplexing. So I just want some conformation.

In this dream, I was at my family's home, (mother, sisters, etc) and it was extremely dark inside. In the living room, I can recall my mother sitting there, and there was a bed in the middle of the living room. She was sitting on a chair, and one of my younger sisters was on the bed, another girl was on the bed as well, but it was a celebrity's youngest sister, (which I think is representative of my youngest sister, who still lives at home.) Then I ended up being my sister, (which I could see, because she and I are more similar in ways, more so than my other sisters.) I was wiping my bottom because I guess I had poop on me. I was going to throw it away in the kitchen, but was too scared to because it was sooo dark, and windy, but I threw it in there anyhow. I knew it was a tornado then.

The scene switched, and one of my cousins was driving on the freeway. It was so dark outside, that I didn't think she could see. It was dark clouds everywhere and dark patches. Then she started to drive on the onramp, and that is when I saw the tornado. It was huge, moving, and lit up with different colors. I believe it was lightning inside of the tornado, (which was the only light on the road). Nobody could drive anywhere because of the tornado, so it was like traffic, and no vehicle had headlights on. Every person in there car was at a standstill, and the roads were broken.

The scene switched back to my family's garage, and they were getting dressed to leave to go to their various destinations. I said wait, and looked outside to see if the tornado had passed and it did, but the weather changed significantly. I remember saying, "ya'll weather is bipolar,". It was raining with slush snow as well. There were significant water puddles on the ground with snow and broken tree branches. I remember seeing a tree with broken branches. One of my sisters was grabbing a pair of flats to put on, and I told her to change her shoes because she would get her feet cold and soaked. My mother was talking about one of my brother jackets that was in the garage, im not sure which brother. My little brother was in the garage as well, but he was just in the midst.

That is it, but I know that this is a warning and it is defintely not good. I am still praying on this.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado Lightning, Darkness

Post by christmaidservant on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:17 am

tornado :help:

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado Lightning, Darkness

Post by christmaidservant on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Anyone?