The Lords jaw bone excavation/ DNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lords jaw bone excavation/ DNA

Post by christi85 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:19 pm

A small tunnel just below the surface of the ground. A man crawls on his hands and knees over top of skeletons. He is sad for all the slain, the violence men never seem to learn from. I get the impression that he cannot see because it is dark in the tunnel, but that he knows intuitively. At the end of the tunnel there is a skeleton sitting up, the dirt has molded around it to allow it to sit upright, the man shoves a sword through the jaw of the skeleton. It is the skeleton of an ancient/unknown type of human.

The man keeps the jawbone, but does not know how it fits together (though only 2 pieces.) The Lord says, watch, the scientists will piece it back together, as I purposed it. The jaw bone has a DNA strand painted on it. One line of the spiral is a light blue the other is a pale yellow. I see an attempt to put it together. The top surface is light blue, the underside is pale yellow. It is upside down and wont fit, there is a notch that will only fit correctly if turned right-side up.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lords jaw bone excavation/ DNA

Post by christi85 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Let me back track... My church had a new years eve service. The message that night was on Ezekiel 37. Prophesying to the dry bones.

The night before I had this dream, I prayed for the Lord to show me when I would hear from my fiance again. That's why I thought this was a very strange response to that prayer. The Wednesday AFTER I had this dream, My pastor said he felt led to redo the sermon on dry bones.

I also prayed about what the DNA strands meant. I was led to look up a painter who my fiance and I both really like and whose paintings the Lord had actually used in our life to point to Himself, but thats a long story. Anyways... so I look it up and it turns out the painter had a painting where he painted a DNA strand using the same colors as in my dream and called the strand by a mixture of his name and his wife's name...

A few days ago I was watching a program about a couple who had divorced and reconciled, at the end of the program a man spoke about Bones and them carrying the DNA.

My Pastor has stuck on this whole dry bones thing all month. I go to a big church, so it's not like I had anything to do with it -lol- but anyways... this past Friday we had a guest pastor come speak. Perry stone and he said he felt led to give a sermon he likes to call "reviving the vision" http://www.trinitychapel.org/403395.ihtml in which he said he used more scripture than in any other sermon he's done. Praise GOD because GOD has been using more scripture in my life than I can handle and I've been getting lost trying to follow how it all fits together since God likes to change peoples names alot! I feel like the whole bible is my family photo album at this point... So anyways Perry Stones message was right on... he began talking about Issac not getting married until he was 37 or so and that God had to get Sarah away just to get the boy married... totally right on... he even went on to talk about Jezebel and Elijah... all the way to the Woman at the well (a big one for me) PRAISE GOD... it's crazy it's like he took all things the Lord had been showing me over the past year and a half and put them all together in one sermon.

He ended the sermon in a singing about bringing the bones back to life. Oh yeah, and there was even some talk about DNA :-)

I'm still trying to process everything... still no call from my fiance though :-(

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 am

Very interesting dream.
I'm going to pray about it.
God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down