The drive thru dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The drive thru dream

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:20 am

I know this is a long dream and some of it has been posted/interpreted before.

I had a dream that I was in a Taco Bell drive thru. I went to the ordering machine but it was broken, and somebody (I do not know who they were) told me that I had to drive to the window to make an order. I drove to the window and received my order.
I then saw a guy come up to me and offer me something for my place of work. (we were across the street from my work and we both had a view of it from the Taco Bell). I politely declined and said, "My work does not need one, but I know of a different branch that could use this. Do you want to come with me to this branch?" We both went (this branch is in a different city and is nearly 100 miles away, in the city I grew up in, and I grew up going to this branch as a kid).

We were both standing in the different branch and hugging each other. We went out to the pool area and looked around. He said to me that he didn't really like it too well. I said, "I grew up swimming here, it's fine."

Then I am in my new car (received it in November) and am a friend is in the passenger's seat. We are showing each other the things we have received from the guy... but they are silver and we can only see the back of the object and not the front. My friend's was bigger and I was mad that he gave her something bigger than me. I said, "That's not fair, he's my boyfriend." and got out of my car and went to talk about why he had given my friend something bigger than he had given me.

As I walked up to him, he had a sheer look of terror in his face, saying, "Look what I did!" and took off running down a hall. The next thing I know, I am chasing him down the hall and into an open room. There are tons of people in the room. Many people I do not know and a few family members. They are periodically opening up a door where there are stairs immediately where the door opens. The people are walking up the stairs and then closing the door behind them (I cannot see where the stairs lead to) My two aunts who are sisters are walking together (they are dressed fashionably and in pretty colors. They both go up the stairs. Then some other people. Then my mom. She is wearing not so fancy clothes. Blue jeans and a white, long sleeve shirt. She goes up the stairs.

The next thing I know, I have caught up to the person I was chasing and we are hugging.

Can anybody give me insight? Thanks

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The drive thru dream

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 am

Been praying about this interpretation, and remembered when I drove up to the window to receive my order, all I saw was the hands giving me my order out of the window.

I believe that for the drive thru part of the dream, God is telling me that I actually have to do more than just "pray" to receive His blessings. I must actually make the initiative to go to the window and receive what He is about to give me. :)

Any insight on the rest? I do not want to put anymore of my insight on this dream because I do not want to be bias. Any help would be appreciated. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top