Higher seats and then outcasted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Higher seats and then outcasted!

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 am

Had a dream I was at church. In the dream our building was fantastically huge. I remember being on some stairs high up and swaying to praise and worship- enjoying the worship. When i look down i can see my pastor sitting in seat on the stage. I could see the top of my pastor's heads and the back of the chair my pastor was sitting on since I was positioned on stairs behind. I remember the carpet on the stairs being a royal red. I remember the theme of all the things in church were red and gold. Then I saw my pastor look up at me. As my husband was heading up the stairs to join me- the pastor frowned and called him over and whispered something to him. Then he proceeded to join me. When he got up to me he said that Pastor said to move from there and to move to over there. I was a bit perturbed because I didn't want to move. But i listened and followed him to wear she wanted us to sit. It was still high up but it was two chairs like king and queen. I was like wow...okay. I was surprised..I wasn't expecting this. Sitting their you could still see the pastors below and the vast amount of seats in the sanctuary.

A day later... i had a dream that I was in church and their was a meeting being held for all church members but i was not invited. I remember looking into the meeting and saw even my husband there and some of the youth but I was not invited. I was outside the door with the pastor's two young sons. nerd

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher seats and then outcasted!

Post by unaday* on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Any thoughts?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 pm

any thoughts

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 pm

It looks like division in your church and it appears that your pastor is upset over what she percieves your higher calling than hers. You are up there because you are a "seer" thus meaning the reason why you are high up there seeing all. However, the colors of red and gold shows that you are protected by the Blood of Jesus and gold represents God's wisdom (you will be use as His vessel to communicate His messages to others) and His riches.
Pray for a confirmation, To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi Agape my pastor is not upset over me at all! My pastor is supportive!! I didn't get that vibe from this dream at all.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:39 pm

I felt like I was more helping my pastors and that they knew better for me.

Thanks though!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:42 pm

I said that because of the second dream. The first dream looking back over means that you may feel like you are not ready; hence you did not wanted to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Forgive me sometimes I overlook things are overanalyze

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh Agape totally understood! Nooo worries! It was me just thrown by the thought! Yes the second dream being left out was a definite jolt. Not sure why this dream but I have the thogught that it may not have to do with my pastors why I am left out! Well I hope not

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Could it be that this position may go to your head? Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Yikes I hope not! I hope no postion does that. I am not a person who desires position never been. I guess God will reveal the meaning in time. To me it was almost like learning to know keep and live my authority in Christ. I leave it to the all wise King

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi Unaday -

I apologize - I had left an interpretation when you first had this dream and thought I had hit the 'send' button...I didn't and it must've been one of those nights where I fell asleep at the keyboard (don't ask...lol!)...

Anyway, this dream is about positioning and appointments as it relates to your prophetic gifts. You enjoy these gifts from the Holy Spirit and operate in them because they bless the church, they bless the Lord, and they bring you joy. The positioning that you had at first was an informal position - you selected the seat and it gave you a view (seer) of your church where you could see everything, the pastors seats, the choir, the congregation, etc.

The pastor moving you and your husband is formally giving you the position of seer - your view didn't change substantially, it was just that the pastor selected seats for you...your resistance in the dream is like that inner resistance/anxiety that we feel when God places us in a new assignment or expands it.

God was letting you know ahead of time that you were going to be formally assigned a seat in the church. This dream went along with the new glasses dream that you had. Isn't God wonderful that He not only ordained the appointment but that He also let you know that it was going to happen? Praise Him for His goodness! :glory:

With the second dream, was your pastor (or any of the other church leaders) in the meeting?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 am

WOW Lurdys
I just woke up late had a long night and then got your interpretation. It reallly really registered with my spirit! This is on point. As for the second dream iknew that it was for all church members and I knew they were all there. I remember physically seeing my husband and some of the youth that attend my church. But I was not invited and was outside with the Pastors 2 sons they are youth also.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 am

Glory to God!

I asked because I wonder if that dream isn't a warning dream of sorts, that you may now be perceived as part of the leadership (vs the members) so may get left out of some things? I don't necessarily think it's a bad, malicious thing because your husband and the youth were there...wait, so the meeting was like a regional meeting or larger denominational meeting? Just seeking understanding, I don't think it really changes my interpretation....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top