husbands 3 visions while driving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

husbands 3 visions while driving

Post by Dee on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:35 am

A while back my husband had a vision while he was driving (this is when he seems to have them) he looked out over a field and saw a large horse running. He was on the horse and it was very fast and powerful. He said it was exciting and scary at the same time. Close to the same time (driving looking out over a field) he saw himself on a go_cart he was trying to stear but someone was behind him holding the back , like they were trying to move him certain ways. He was moving and still in control but it was very hard and he was struggeling to stear. The last one was after leaving a church we helped to start it. He was driving and praying, really crying out to God. He said God just told him to shut up and he saw this great curtian surrounding him . It was in a circle and dropping from heaven , he felt covered. I'm wondering if these visions were prophetic for the direction God has for us now.

Dee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: husbands 3 visions while driving

Post by unaday* on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:19 am

Possible interpretations

The horse ride may be symbolizing a breakthrough in something in his life.

The Go Cart – possibly there are people or a person that is holding him back from going where God has directed him. But what REALLY seems to hit my spirit is that could that person that is holding him back be God himself? Can you husband sometimes be stubborn and want to go his own way? Could God be trying to ‘steer’ him in one direction while your husband is fighting to go another way?

The curtain- Possibly to remind your husband that yes he has left a particular covering and yes he will provide another or already has but reminding him that it’s not about the ‘church building or people’ but his first and foremost ‘covering’ is the Lord Jesus Christ

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:09 pm

is your husband taking on anything that reminds him of the way he felt on the horse? It could be that God is showing him that he will be in some type of authoritive position thats very fast paced and exciting, but may seem scary at times.

Im in agreement with Una on the go cart vision. It sounds like your husband is wanting to 'go' one way, but someone else (possibly God) is tryng to stear him in another direction or holding him back in a way from doing exactly what he wants to do.

I feel like the last one, God was pretty much saying to Him "BE STILL and know that I am God and I am your covering, your Shelter, your Provider, your Fortress...everything you need I am able to provide." your husband doesnt have to ask anymore...God is showing Him that He is there for whatever he was crying out for...

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top