HELPING A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR-MANIFESTED TODAY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELPING A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR-MANIFESTED TODAY!

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:44 pm

I DREAMT THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THIS NEIGHBORHOOD AND PICK UP A VEHICLE FOR A FRIEND. IT WAS A GREEN ISUZU PATHFINDER. I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT TO ANOTHER LOCATION. WHEN I GOT TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD, I NOTICED A SMALL MOM AND POPS STORE, SO I WENT IN. THEY HAD BOUDIN, AND I GOT SOME WATER. THEN I NOTICED THAT THERE WAS A TOILET BY THE REGISTER. THE PLACE LOOKED CLEAN, BUT I SAW THAT THE TOILET WAS KIND OF TINY. I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM, BUT I DECIDED TO TRY TO HOLD IT. I NOTICED SOME MEN HANGING AROUND, AND I WAS A LITTLE WARY OF THEM. I WENT OUT AND STARTED WALKING. I SAW A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR IN THE STREET. HE ASKED ME TO HELP HIM. I THOUGHT, "WELL, I HAVE A LITTLE TIME TO DO THAT," AND STARTED PUSHING HIM. I SAW THAT HIS LEFT FOOT WAS GETTING CAUGHT UNDER THE WHEEL CHAIR, SO I ASKED HIM TO RAISE IT. HE ACTED AS IF HE COULDN'T EVEN THOUGH THE RIGHT FOOT WAS THE BAD FOOT, AND IT WAS ON A FOOT REST. I SAW THAT THERE WASN'T A FOOT REST ON THE OTHER SIDE. SO I TRIED TO MOVE HIM BY PULLING HIM FROM THE BACK. THE CHAIR WOULDN'T COOPERATE, AND THEN IT TURNED SIDEWAYS, AND I WAS DRAGGING IT, INSTEAD OF ROLLING IT. IT WAS TOTALLY FRUSTRATING. I SAW THAT ABOUT 15 MINUTES HAD ELAPSED WHILE I STRUGGLED WITH HIM. BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO JUST ABANDON HIM, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO MESS UP MY TIME. I FINALLY GOT HIM WHERE HE WAS GOING, AND I WALKED OVER TO THE HOUSE WHERE THE SUV WAS PARKED. IT WAS IN THE BACK YARD. I GOT IN THE VEHICLE, AND IMMEDIATELY CIRCLED OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND ONTO A RESIDENTIAL STREET. WHILE I WAS DRIVING, I SAW THE POLICE. I WAS CONCERNED THEY WOULD STOP ME AND I WOULD GET IN TROUBLE, BECAUSE THE VEHICLE WAS NOT IN MY NAME, AND I DIDN'T KNOW IF THE INSURANCE AND REGISTRATION WAS IN THE VEHICLE. I DIDN'T WANT MY ASST. CHIEF UPSET WITH ME, SO I MADE AN "avoid 'em" BLOCK. LOL. THEN I WAS ON A HIGHWAY, AND FINALLY ON THE FREEWAY. THE END.

THIS GOING TO TRIP YA'LL OUT! FIRST OF ALL, THIS DREAM WAS ABOUT HELPING MY SISTER MOVE. I HAD GIVEN MY WORD THAT I WOULD MOVE HER THINGS FROM A STORAGE TO HER HOME. WE DECIDED TO DO IT TODAY, WHILE THE WEATHER HELD. I ALSO HAD A MEETING LATER THAT AFTERNOON. THE DRIVING DISTANCE WAS OVER AN HOUR ONE WAY. WE RENTED A TRAILER AND HITCHED IT TO THE BACK OF MY TRUCK. WE GOT MY NEPHEW AND A COUSIN TO HELP US WITH THE MOVE. NOW, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ANOTHER LOCATION WHICH WAS AN HOUR IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. I REALLY BELIEVED THAT WE HAD ENOUGH TIME. AS WE NEARED OUR DESTINATION, THERE WAS A DETOUR THAT CAUSED US TO HAVE TO CIRCLE AROUND TO GET TO THE PLACE WE WERE HEADED, BECAUSE THEY WERE WORKING ON THE BRIDGES CONNECTING US TO THE NEAREST, QUICKEST ROUTES. SO WE HAD TO GO ABOUT 40 MINUTES OUT OF THE WAY. AS TIME PASSED, I BEGAN TO BE CONCERNED. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DRIVE, MY OTHER SIS CALLED TO ASK ME FOR A VERY SMALL LOAN. I TOLD HER THAT I DIDN'T HAVE IT. (I PAID MY RENT AND UTILITIES, TITHES, OFFERING, AND ANOTHER MISCELLANEOUS FOR HER AS WELL.) I SAID, WELL, GOD WILL GIVE IT TO ME, BUT RIGHT NOW, IT IS NOT IN MY HANDS. WE DISCONNECTED. WHEN WE PULLED INTO THE RESIDENTIAL AREA OF MY SISTER'S YARD, I HAD TROUBLE PARKING THE TRAILER. I WAS TRYING TO BACK IT UP AND PULL FORWARD TO GET IT OUT OF THE STREET. I WAS GETTING FRUSTRATED AS I REALIZED I HAD LESS THAN 15 MINUTES TO LEAVE THE AREA AND BE ON MY WAY BACK TO THE OFFICE FOR MY MEETING. I WASN'T EVEN DRESSED! I MADE A BLOCK AND FINALLY PARKED MY TRUCK. I HAD DAMAGED THE TRAILER HITCH AND MY REAR BUMPER. I WAS TRYING NOT TO FUME. I KEPT SAYING THIS IS WHAT THAT DREAM MEANT. FINALLY, MY SISTER THRUST HER KEYS AT ME, AND MADE ME USE HER SUV TO GO BACK IN, SAYING THAT SHE WOULD MEET ME LATER. I DIDN'T WANT TO JUST LEAVE HER TO UNLOAD THE TRUCK AND TRAILER, BUT I NEEDED TO GET TO MY JOB. I HAD TO REALLY GO TO THE RESTROOM, BUT MY SISTER WAS LIKE, YOU CAN DO THAT AT WORK, YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. I LEFT HER WITH MY PURSE AFTER EYING MY COUSIN (CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL) BUT I WALKED INTO THE HOUSE AND USED THE RESTROOM, BECAUSE IT LOOKED CLEAN. (I HAVE ISSUES IRL. GOTTA BE CLEAN) I CAME BACK OUT AND WAS SEARCHING FOR HER KEYS. I WALKED TO HER SUV, AND JUMPED IN. AS I LEFT HER, I TRIED TO MAINTAIN ATTITUDE AND SPEED LIMITS. I SAW A COUPLE OF CRUISERS ON THE ROADS WITH ME, AND AS I WAS HALF WAY TO THE INTERSTATE FREEWAY, I REALIZED THAT I HAD MY TRUCK'S INSURANCE CARD ON ME, AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE HER CARD AND REGISTRATION WERE. ONE OF THE CRUISERS STAYED BEHIND ME UNTIL I GOT TO THE INTERSTATE AND ENTERED ONTO THE ON-RAMP. I BEGAN TO WORRY AND IMMEDIATELY PRAYED THAT ALL WOULD BE WELL. I GOT TO THE MEETING A LITTLE LATE, AND I WAS REALLY WORRIED THAT THE CHIEF AND CAPTAIN WOULD BE MAD AT ME, OR LOOK AT MY LATENESS NEGATIVELY. IN THE END, THOUGH, IT WAS A GREAT MEETING. I AM REALLY LAUGHING AT HOW THAT WORKED OUT.

I THINK THAT GOD WAS TELLING ME ALL THIS WOULD HAPPEN, BUT KEEP MY WORD, MY PATIENCE AND MY TRUST IN HIM.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the bathroom connection)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELPING A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR-MANIFESTED TODAY!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 am

That is an awesome example of foretelling of an event. The Lord wanted to reassure you that everything would be fine as long as you kept your word and trusted him. Good post! Awesome dream and manifestation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Amen, amen, yay! Dove, I am having dreams come to pass back to back, but I have been a bit lazy (alright, a lot) on putting them down, and letting ya'll know. I have to do better.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top