Holes in my Hotel Room Door!??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holes in my Hotel Room Door!??

Post by blessed1 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

I dreamt that I was in a hotel room alone. I was changing clothes and decided to dance in the mirror! lol! scratching chin Then I looked over at the door to my room and noticed that there was a hole where the door knob belongs and a big square hole on the lower half of the door. I could see and hear people out in the hallway, but I thought they probably didn't notice me. Then someone comes to the door and I grabbed a blanket off of the bed and wrapped it around my waist, because I wasn't completely dressed. I remember feeling very embarrassed at that moment, thinking someone must have seen me and that's why they're at the door! So, this man just enters the room and says he's there to fix the door, but I told him "No, you go on!" Then, another man comes into the room and I notice that he has Down's Syndrome, which is quite strange, because IRL I don't know anyone personally who has it and haven't seen anyone with DS in a while. He tells me he is going to fix the door and that it will only take 3 minutes! I was okay with that. He put something on the door to cover the holes and then he just fell on the floor and went to sleep! what I was thinking that was very bizarre at first and then I thought "okay, I have 3 minutes to finish getting dressed, finally!" So, I did that and he woke up 3 minutes later and said "all done now" and he left. After that, I left my room and walked down the hall that led into a shopping mall. It was a big surprise to me and I called my husband to tell him that this hotel would be a good place for the whole family to stay some time. End of dream.

This is the most detailed dream I've had in a while and I have some thoughts on what I think God may be showing me, but really feel the need to get the full understanding of it. :help: flower

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holes in my Hotel Room Door!??

Post by blessed1 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 am

praying

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Anyone? Anyone?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Deliverance

Post by kislj on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Hey

I feel like this is a deliverance dream for you. God is wanting to take you onto something new in the spirit ie new clothes/dance that is exactly suited to whom he made you hence the square hole and no door nob round hole makes me think of being a square peg in a round hole but he has provided the square hole for the square peg ie you to be perfectly placed into. However there is something hindering you (half clothed/broken door) I think the ppl are angels coming to mend that door so you can move into your new level. In the dream the door is mended and you are fully clothed. Hence in the spirit the deliverance has happened you just need to speak it out in the natural and confess what has happened in the spiritual.

Hope this helps pls disregard if is incorrect. Pls let me know what happened when you pray. Will also be praying with you.

Kislj :hooray:

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Wow, I think you are really on to something here! I felt that it was related to what I've been going through and your interpretation really makes sense. Do you have any more thoughts on the two men, though? I thought the fact that I told the first man to leave and let the man with DS stay was a pretty significant part of the dream. scratching chin

Thanks a bunch! I will definitely be praying on what you've said.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 am

Will pray about it

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 am

:thanks: Bless You

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:07 am

Still perplexed about the two men in the dream. :idontgetit: Thought I would bump it up to see if anyone else has any further insight??!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top