Black Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Snake

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi guys. I had this dream about this jet black snake in my bed. The thing is, I wasn't even bothered by it, I mean I saw it and knew it was dangerous but I wasn't scared. The snake was not attacking me it was moving thru the sheets. Then, I saw my mother and sister. They wanted to protect me so they tried to capture the snake, the snake jumps up and bites me on my right foot, I felt the pain of the two fangs, in that moment I had the sense that I dreamt of this before...the snake biting me. I told my mother "this happened before" and I knew everything would be all right. I knew the snake would have bitten me so I was upset that I knew however, I was fast enough to escape.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Snake

Post by owen on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi gissy,

It is something that is not true but you succumb to believe on it. You thought it is okay to think of it and seemed harmless but it poisoned your mind, faith, spiritual strength in God. Then you faced the consequence of believing a lie.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 pm

good interpretation owen, I have been thru a difficult time at work but I believe it made my faith and relationship stronger with God, unless I am missing something.....must pray over what you said.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Black snake means lies or gossips about you,

If that is the case as what you have said, then, this dream is a warning for you to avoid and act wisely. If this is true in your work place, Then I believe God is encouraging you, so that you can thwart the plan of the devil. God sees the future, He leads us not into trouble, but to peace and truth.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Could a black snake mean death as well? I hate to think about this but almost everytime I dream of getting shot or stab by a person or bitten by a snake someone dies that I know.

As for my workplace, yes I think it would be VERY wise to be watchful. I work in a relatively small office and news travel very fast. I am new so I don't have a clue who I should trust!

But when I read your initial interp, I thought you were saying I was believing a lie. So, I prayed and ask God am I being deceived in any way in any situation? I didn't realize you thought the lie/gossip could possibly be about me. Either way I must pray praying

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:57 pm

so owen, were you orginally thinking I was believing a lie or a lie was/will be spread about me?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Black Snake Manifestation

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Last week, my mother told me she saw a black snake in her yard, my sister was there (the one in the dream), the snake hid in a rock or something. My mother and sister tried to get it out, exactly what I dreamt. In the conversation, my mother also told me a distant cousin had died. I dreamt of this days before it happened!!!

I know in my dreams a snake biting me or me getting shot or stabbed usually means death of a family member or friend, so I was kinda looking out for any mid-night phone calls etc etc

I am kinda surprise God used the symbol of snake in both cases one literal and one symbolic (death). Has that happened to anyone? Both literal and symbolic in the same dream?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 pm

wow, that is very interesting, Gissy. It manifested. So, literally, what is the relationship between you, your bed, and the black snake?

Your dream is also symbolic, the snake is death, which means it is a warning, and you knew the snake would have bitten you, Do you think you could have avoided the death through prayer and intercession?

Just this night I dreamt a lot of baby snakes, black, yellow, green, and brown.They were infront of the door in my house trying to get in. As I woke up, God told me that, for past several days I have been believing a lie about myself that really affected my spiritual life.

What is really funny is I thought I was alright, until God revealed my heart.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 pm

hi owen, yes it is funny how God speaks to us through dreams and in different ways. God usually don't tell me about myself in a dream, I don't know why. He tells me thru a service, a person, a situation or He speaks it to my heart. For me, my dreams are usually prophetic, even if it's filled with symbols, it's usually something about the future. And I have figured that out the more I write down my dreams and see them manifest.

As for the bed and snake. Bed is used for lying down and sleeping and being at comfort. My bed represented my mother's house, that's where I grew up and laid down to sleep and I am comfortable there. Remember in the dream I was comfortable even when I saw the snake there.

From past dreams, I knew what getting bitten by a snake meant (as for seeing a snake it's different), I did pray, I usually pray for my family, however, I spent most my time I preparing myself for a call, that time could have been used praying. In some ways I am disappointed but I don't know if I could have stopped death???

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top