Need an answer for a desperate friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need an answer for a desperate friend

Post by Ladybug on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:58 pm

A friend of mine has been married for 5 years. She is a christian who has been believing for a baby. She has gotten pregnant two years ago, but suffered a miscarriage at 9 weeks (no heartbeat or fetal growth) She found out December 5, 2010 that she was pregnant again.....very excited. Went to the doctor yesterday only to hear that there was no heartbeat and no growth since 6 weeks (this is week 8). The doctor is advising that she have a d & c. We are believing God to perform a miracle on her behalf and bring the baby back. Today she dreamt that two cats were attacking her and only her husband could stop them from scratching her up. Her husband loved these cats.....

What does this mean??

Ladybug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need an answer for a desperate friend

Post by owen on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:23 pm

cats attacking means evil spirits from occult activity or practice.

I would suggest try to do a reseach if someone in the husband's family member or relative who is involved in occult practice. I hope Im wrong but I have a feeling that your friend is under a spell or witchcraft. I really do hope Im wrong.

Is the husband a christian?

How is he spiritually?

Does he have cats in real life?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:33 am

Hi Lady Bug...I will be praying for your friend...i know what it is like to have a miscarriage.
After having my miscarriage it really hit me that the Word of God says: Be Fruitful and Multiply! This is his will- and if this is His will - miscarriages (which happen as life is being created) is not his Will. I had an attack dream before my miscarriage...
I understand the cat dream was after the miscarriage and Owen is right for me in dreams- cats are evil spirits -enemies. It almost sounds like they may be really attached to her husband (family members etc) This could be the reason for her challenges...it may be her husband's responsiblity to cut off what ever it is in the spirit realm....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 am

This is such a reality check for what the circumstances are surrounding this couple's marriage. Yes the husband is a christian and no they do not own any cats of their own. His spiritual life has grown by leaps and bounds over the past three years in particular. What direction should our prayer take in covering this family and helping them to get their miracle?

Ladybug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 am

I encourage you to do some research first.

Try to research the family background of the couple about occult practices.

It really depends on the situation, it could be demonic attack or just a natural physical problem that needs medical attention.

As of now I will be waiting on the outcome of your research.

Bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:26 am

And also, always pray for God's protection for you and the couple.

I apologize for my late response.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 am

The research has turned out to be that the husband's mother (who loves cats ) is not very fond of his wife. In addition to that His sister practises something called Outtre' (dont know if the spelling is right) but it is a practise with clam shells and getting them to move on their own (Like tarot cards or the wigee board) We are still holding faith with her that everything turns out well.......ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!

Ladybug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:55 pm

All things are possile!!! Amen

Now, what your friend and her husband need to do first is break the ties of occult practice in the family bloodline in Name of Jesus, and ask God by declaring His blood to cleanse this couple's marriage. It is important to break the ties because the effect of this kind of spirit can be passed down to generation. Witchcraft is an abomination to God. It would be better if they could dedicate for some time to fast to do this.

I am wondering if there is some problem between your friend and the husband's family, maybe the sister or the father in law. If there is, your friend must release forgiveness and ask the HOLY SPIRIT to replace it with love and healing.

Still, the undefeatable weapon we have is His word. Never stop holding on. God will bring this situation to light.

Blessings

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:41 pm

The dream sounded to me like an attack from someone or something her husband was fond of or had an affinity to. Cats attacking dont always represent demons or health attacks. (not saying they dont in this case) Sometimes they represent people (in my dreams they sometimes represent my children) The good news is that everything was ok in the end and her husband pulled them off of her before they could cause too much damage.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 am

Thank you so much Daph....
We are hopeful that everything turns out well.....Will keep you updated!!

Ladybug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 am

[quote="Ladybug"]The research has turned out to be that the husband's mother (who loves cats ) is not very fond of his wife. quote]

just read this, now i feel silly but it sounds as if her husband will or did handle the situation (according to her dream)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top