travel - gas - hotel - restaraunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel - gas - hotel - restaraunt

Post by christi85 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 pm

I've been having a hard time interpreting my dreams lately, there's so much going on that I can't focus enough to get a clear read on them.

Here's what I remember of a dream I had last night. Not sure what this dream means. I had a few others.. but do not remember the details of them enough to post them in a logical format. I think if I could get some clarity on this one, it may unlock the others and bring them more to my remembrence.

I think my concern about money in this dream reflects how I feel in RL, while not an overwhelming concern or anything it is an issue. Other than that... I'm not to sure what any of it means.

A friend of mine and I were in the parking lot of a McDonald's. We decided to go on a road trip to Florida. The highway pavement was made of broken shells, a much different consistently than the roads in Georgia (where I live) I said it's a good thing their roads are made of these, I bet that they have far less hydroplane accidents.

[I believe these broken shells are a reference that the Holy Spirit has used in RL to convey a message about new beginnings to my fiance (who I have not seen or heard from since last June). That one must drop their broken shells, so that they can grab the starfish He is pointing out to them. I got the impression when I woke up that this was a good thing, to be driving over the broken shells.]

I think we were in my car at this point. We somehow wind up traveling through this river, (instead of by car on the highway) Maybe... waist high, calm water. There are hammocks lining either side for people to stay the night. I mention how Brad (a mutual friend of ours) had told me thats how he does it... (which he does in r/l ... he is a very natury person) but she and I decide we want to stay at a hotel.

Now we are in her car I think, which in my dream is a toyota cellica (not her car in RL, also she and I don't see each other much in rl) I remember thinking, why did we take two cars? We should have just taken hers,(because in RL my car needs emissions, tag and I'm pretty broke right now) that way we could just split the cost of gas, it takes 50 to fill up my tank (in rl also) though split between the two of us only 25...

Anyways, We stopped at a gas station in a small town. The attendant was an old man in overalls with a ball cap on. The gas station was very small and we asked if they had a bathroom. He said no. She and I walked away and talked about how we suppose it didn't matter to him because he is a guy and it's much easier but when he needs to go, how does he use the restroom or wash his hands? I guess he goes across the street to some other business? She went around back to pee and was not happy that she could not wash her hands. We were about to get in the car to leave but I remembered I needed to get some scope/green mouthwash. I went up to the window and bought it from the guy. It was 8.50 (not sure about the 50 cents) for a tiny travel size bottle. I thought that was pretty steep for such a tiny bottle.

We asked the man where a good place to get something to eat was and he started to name all these fancy restaurants on the street where this Gas station was. We got the feeling he was trying to promote the local businesses, which is good, but we just couldn't afford to eat at any of those places. We told him that our hotel was on the street a block behind his, on the river, and asked if there were any places to eat over there. He then began to name a bunch of places, all of them still sort of our of our price range. He talked about this one place that was in the same complex as our hotel, a buffet that was pretty good. I remember thinking that it sounded like the place I wanted to go, but I didn't mention that it was my preference.

We get in the car to leave. The gas station suddenly has a rush of cars drive through, but not to get gas, to get items from the convenient store (which you could not walk into, it had a delivery system like at the bank, if you were driving through). The man seemed busy. I remember seeing an Indian woman getting scissors and thought what an unusual purchase, who would think to go to a tiny convenient store for that? that a tiny little convenient store would carry full sized metal scissors?

We drive back to our hotel. It looks like an old strip mall. The paint is mostly an antique green color, and some similar shades of blue/green. Many of the buildings are vacant. The paint is peeling. It's night time. We walk down the sidewalk looking for a place to eat. We pass by a couple of restaurants until we reach the end where the buffet is that the Old man had talked about. I can't remember the name but it started with an S and was a word associated with a foreign culture. (ex: shenanigan, irish). We look in the window and saw a buffet with lots of deserts that look really good. The patrons were all women in wedding gowns. We walked in, still undecided I think... but pretty much convinced we were going to eat there, and she picked up a Delicious looking (cranberry?) muffin from the buffet and said, "mmm smell this!"

any ideas? :-)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: travel - gas - hotel - restaraunt

Post by christi85 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:05 pm

I got the impression that since the car was a toyota celica I should look it up, what the car name means. Wow:
The name is ultimately derived from the Latin word coelica meaning "heavenly" or "celestial".

I also think that my friend represents me, where I am going and who I am. That I am not to think of myself based on current circumstances, which are not an accurate representation of my consistent character but a result of a series of highly unfortunate events/actions that occurred within a very short time period in the lives of all those around me. Situations they choose to handle very, very irresponsibly that wound up having a very very negative impact on my life. Events that I know were attacks on my life from the enemy in an effort to destroy me and my faith.

Maybe the Lord is trying to show me that I ought to see myself like that, instead of seeing myself within my broken down circumstances.

Last edited by christi85 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addnl details)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Part 1: McDonalds can give you food, but it doesn't satisfy.

Post by christi85 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 am

Ok this may sound strange but I think a lot of my dreams are prophetic parables. Does this happen in any of ya'lls dreams? Like stuff you don't know anything about in the bible but then shortly there after He will show you where it is in the Word?

-intro-
First I will address McDonalds. I had another dream with McDonalds in it a few weeks prior to this one. The McDonalds was on the border of Syria and Jerusalem (I'm going to avoid discussing Syria's meaning for now... ;( to big of a subject)and had many guards walking back and forth on the border. I was trying to cross into Jerusalem and knew I couldn't cross there.

This part of the dream I knew meant that we need to get into the meat of the word. That the people of God are hungry for this but are in some cases being served convenient "happy meals" with little to no nutritional value, or rather in other cases the people are trying to digest the word in this manner and it's being served to them in this manner... but it's not helping the people grow in their relationship with the Lord because they aren't understanding it in it's context.

Later in this same dream, I wind up crossing over to Jerusalem. There is a Home Depot there that is tapped off with "under construction" tape. There are many people camped out around the Home depot sitting in lawn Chairs as though they were there celebrating something similar to the 4th of July. They mentioned to me that many students cross at this place of the Border.

I believe the Home Depot represents the place the Lord has gone to prepare for us and the people sitting around it are those students (disciples) of Jesus who have successfully crossed the from death, to everlasting life and are celebrating their freedom from their former slavery and are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus :-)

sweet dreams 2 Cheering :hooray:

... Now onto the dream I'm talking about here :-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend of mine and I were in the parking lot of a McDonald's. We decided to go on a road trip to Florida. The highway pavement was made of broken shells, a much different consistently than the roads in Georgia (where I live) I said it's a good thing their roads are made of these, I bet that they have far less hydroplane accidents.

My friends name is Nicole, which has a greek origin meaning "people of victory." Awhile back I did some research on the name and found that it related back to the Angel Gabriel [the strength of God].

We are in the parking lot but do not go inside (nor did I cross there in the previous dream). I later remembered another detail about this part of the dream. There was a man named Jonathan (n bible, son of King Saul, close friend of David, name "YHWH has given") wink sitting on the curb in the parking lot of this Mcdonald's wearing a groom's tuxedo. He was weeping. I remember putting my arm around him and saying it would be ok.

We leave the parking lot in a Celica (The name is ultimately derived from the Latin word coelica meaning "heavenly" or "celestial".) In other words, Christi (the anointed one, Jesus= Salvation but Christ= anointed one, Holy Spirit) and Nicole (the people of victory, the strength of God) leave the parking lot (place where cars, destiny's, are not in motion) of a McDonald's (place that serves quick convenient food that is of questionable nutritional value). As Jonathan (God HAS given) stays outside of the McDonald's sitting on the curb (border of this place) in his grooms tuexdo weeping... crying

since it's long I will try and write the other part tomorrow. :-)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 am

Please pray over this for a confirmation, here goes:
Broken shells could mean that strongholds are being broken down in your life. Sea normally mean wicked nations and the shells are rom this. By them being broken and you and your friend driving over them means that you will overcome this. You riding in a peaceful river and hammocks mean that you are being led by the Holy Spirit and hammocks means a place of rest. The 50 is symbolic of freedom and 25 means forgiveness of sins, 2 means to bear witness.
The man at the gas station could be symbolic of a minister that is not lead by the Spirit. You and your friend attempting to go to the bathroom but being denied could means that you are not being cleansed. However, it appears that you friend feels this more than you because of her unhappiness at not being able to wash her hands. You both urinating means that you have remove impurities. 8 is symbolic of new beginnings and as stated earlier 50 means freedom. Green means you will have prosperity or growth. This could mean that you both will grow in the spirit and may find new beginings at a new church which is at the hotel.
The Indian woman could represents of the flesh. The fact that she had scissors meant something not of God.
The hotel colors of green and blue means prosperity and of heaven. The buffet and you and your friend means that y’all are coming into many blessings that the Lord has in stored for you. The brides are symbolic of “the Bride of Christ” or His church. This dream appears to be one in regards to your spiritual walk in Christ.
To God be the Glory, Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:59 pm

I forgot to mention the area of the gas station with many restaurants could mean the marketplace (Jesus being upset with the people for making the church a place of buisiness) a place of worldliness.

Back to top Go down

The highway

Post by christi85 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Those are some really great insights agape! :reading:

The Lord gave me revelation on the broken shells that I am certain of so I will go ahead and talk about that. It's all far deeper than I could even begin to write about without writing a book. It's like I don't know how to relate things plainly because the images work far better, ya know what I mean? I will definitely pray about what you said with those other things a lot of them seemed to resonate with what the Lord has been showing me.

The first instance, and what I believe He was referring to in my dream here has to do with the Woman at the Well in John 4 ( that is were he used broken shells as a symbol in RL). In those days people would typically get water twice a day. Excavations have found many shards of broken water vessels along the roads leading to the town cisterns. If we take it back to the OT a great illustration of it's meaning is in Judges 7 with Gideon. The Lord had the 300 carrying clay pots with lamps on the inside of them. When Gideon gave them the order, they broke the pots so that the light from within would shine.

The broken shells represent the carnal/fleshly nature and/or those things/people one needs to let go of. Bondage, enslaving yokes that prevent a free flow of the Holy Spirit in our lives. It's only when you've lost everything that your free to do anything. In the words of Jesus; there's no greater Love than to give your life for a friend, For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.

So to put them into the context of this parable/dream...
The people of victory anointed by the the Holy Spirit travel a highway it will be called the Way of Holiness. (Isaiah 35:8) They have fully given their lives to Jesus and live "The Way." ;-) The comment made by the anointed one to the People of victory tells of the importance of fully giving your life to the Lord.

Hydroplane accidents occur when vehicles are traveling too fast for rainy conditions. This is a season of watering, prophetically speaking 'the latter rain' and a time of quickening. The more of your will/your way that you hold on to the less traction your going to have and the more likely it will be that you suddenly find yourself completely out of control and headed for disaster. So the Counselor says, "It's a good thing the roads are made of broken shells, I bet there are a lot less hydroplane accidents." driving

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top