Dreams of a guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of a guy

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:22 am

My mom has always told me to pray for my future husband, I always thought she was being too dramatic; I started to that because I realized that if the guy for me is going through the same things as I am, than he does need prayer too. So, I prayed that God would show me who he wants me to be with for the rest of my life, And one of a guyfriend of mine was in it, And I saw his face and it was weird... we were standing together and than I went to a room and talked with my sister and a good friend of mine and they both gave me their blessing to marry him

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of a guy

Post by rachel07 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:28 pm

hehehe i Destine. yea your moms being for real... its true im 21 years old. i got married at 18. but guess what it didnt work out. i entered into the relationship when i was 16 and by 17 i knw i wanted to get married. i asked the Lord to show me in a dream if he was the one for me and the lord gave me a dream! it was a bad one. then i continued to pray to God if i was suppose to marry him. I didnt tell anyone (not friends,not mom or family no one!) that i wanted to get married. i mean after all they would think ima Crazy! lol and of course to young! but any ways the lord gave me conformation by telling my pastors wife(it was at an alter call) she told me he was not the one for me. so what did i do. i (luke warm half with God half with doin whateva. party ect.) i thought i could change him. wrong u cant change no one! God can. but still he was not Gods Perfect will! REREAD this You want Gods Perfect will! why? God knows better. lol but anyways i married him, yikes! it was terrible.... i was abused physically and he looked at some things men shouldnt and who knows what else. and anyways he left me... i was so hurt.. i got my act togeethor and i really decided to serve God hardcore nothin else. you know hes my husband! Guess what and yes God can show you whom your future husband is. But always pray bout and ask for conformation and tell your mmamma so she can pray with you to about it. and dont tell all your friends....... that in its self could possibly be a headache! ahhh but anyways i hope this helps God bless!

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:17 am

The last thing I want to do is tell my mom, she doesn't really like the guy, we had some umm personal issues with him. I did pray the same thing you did, And he still was in my dreams, I guess it would make sense to tell my mom I just don't want to frustrate her. I'm sorry that happened to you, that should never happen to anyone. I did tell one of my friends though, because she told me first, But I haven't brought it up sense than.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top