Storm Clouds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Storm Clouds

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:58 am

I dreamed last night my son and I were riding in a car with our dog and a lot of other stuff. Actually I car was packed. I saw a dark cloud over us (I was thinking a tornado appoaching), I was trying to see if others saw it, but they didn't seem to notice it. I started looking for shelter. I was looking for a sign storm shelter sign and I found it on a library building. The parking lot was crowded, but I found one for me and my son. I pulled in, and I wanted to bring my dog, but I knew I couldn't, so I said I will just pray that he is safe. My son and I went inside and we were told to go up to the middle floor. I did notice that the storm cloud passed away-no tornado
Is there an interpretation?

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm Clouds

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:36 pm

im sorry this is so vague, but i feel the tornado represents a threat in your life, that will amount to nothing...there will be more worry than what its worth, make sense? im not sure if this is about a literal tornado or not... wish i could help more.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top