False prophet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

False prophet

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:45 am

There is this women in my church who God revealed to my mom (and others) that she is a false prophet. Not too long ago, I had a dream where the false prophet was standing in front of my church congregation, admitting that she was a false prophet, A few others said that she was lying, but she wasn't.

My 2nd weird dream was that the church had a fire, we were all walking around and a lot of people were crying and saying they had been hurt, but when I went outside, the church looked perfectly fine. But in the inside, it was on fire and people were hurt.

My 3rd dream was that I was at Kohl's with my mom, Her best-friend and her daugther, along with my sister; we returned to this mansion, my dad and my mom's friends family were cleaning the house. We stepped outside, and there were alligators every where. My mom's friends' husband said "Come on, or we are going to leave you!" me and my sister started to scream and cry, His son tried to walk where his dad was, but an alligator got his foot. His dad saved him though

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: False prophet

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:23 am

Didn't take test. Seem to me your dream is confirmation to what you already know. If you don't act on it, her tongue will cause a lot of damage to the church body. Are you thinking about leaving your church?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:15 am

Well, I'm only a teenager so I don't really have a big say, A pastor spoke to my parents six years ago and said that (we) would start seeing things in our church in the next few years that we did not like; The pastor told my parents to take the meat, (the word) and throw out the bones. So God hasn't told my parents to leave the church, so we are at this church until God says further more

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am

At least you know what's going on and how to pray. Especially those that are ignorant to Satan devises.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:52 am

Very true

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 am

Hi Destine,
Does the False prophet woman exist in your church in real life?
The second dream could simply be indicating that the church may look fine on the outside but on the inside people are getting hurt by something or some people attending. It may be a call for you to pray for your church body.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Yes, she prayed over me, my sister and my mom. Once my mom heard what she was saying, she realized she was lying, and once we were home; she reubked her prayer. I have been hurt by the Sr. pastor's kids, And I do think some people are hurt in the church

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top