What do these 5 dreams stand for

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do these 5 dreams stand for

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 am

I'm trying to figure out what this means: I have had it least five dreams where my sr. pastor's son's have done something to hurt me, The first dream was:

I was walking, and the youngest son came up and kicked me and started to curse, And than I was at my friends house, crying about something, I don't know if I was crying about that, or something else

The 2nd dream was that the oldest son said something to me, So my dad had to say something to him, but he just denied it but he got in trouble with his parents

My third dream was that I was in my church gym, And the gym started to flood with water, and everyone was screaming. I was walking, and the pastor's son said something to me, So my dad started yelling at him, than I woke up.

The 4th dream was that his dad was ashamed of what his children did, so he took us to an NFL football game because he really wanted to make it up to us

The 5th dream was that me and my friend were in the gym, And the pastor's son cusses us out, And my mom comes in and starts saying he was wrong. He broke down and started to cry and said he was doing drugs, And that his parents never pay any attention to him. That was the end of my dream... these dreams all took place in 1 week

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do these 5 dreams stand for

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:25 am

Put the dream aside for now. How do you feel about your Pastor?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 am

I'm kinda of in the middle, I used to really love my pastor, But we had a run in with his children, And he accused me of doing something. I forgave him, But I don't think I like him anymore

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 am

Have you really fogiven? This issue is hindering your growth.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 am

Yes, I have, it was tough but worth doing

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:40 pm

hi Destine! Girl i just want you to know that God sees it all. im sure you know that its simple! but you should just let it get into your spirit and just trust God and rest in him(rest is just trust and recieving his peace and joy) ok. you know what else! not all churches and pastors are like that. and we all fall short. and Saten will use it to get you to not like church and not to trust christians. But sometimes we gotta go thru things like that.(we need to trust God) no ones perfect. Dont let somthin like this allow you to stop serving God(im not saying your not) or dont allow unforgiveness to come back up. Girl God has somthing big for you! so i wouldnt let little things(even tho it doesnt seem little to i understand) bother you! this type of thing happens to many people! its just saten he a liar! and you stay in church (u prolly still are) but im just sayin! alot peeps leave cuz of this kinda mishap. but God has you! hes gonna do somethin awsome with you! you are the next generation! Girl God has got it in his hand! he loves youuu!! God bless! oh yea pray that God puts the right peeps in your life to help Guide you into his perfect will! lol God bless

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top