Vision! Shiny Clear heart-with Orange ball inside.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision! Shiny Clear heart-with Orange ball inside.

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Today during an alter call at church, I went up. I was worshiping the Lord and praying in the spirit. The power of God was so amazing, I had to open my eyes to not fall over.

This is the vision/picture I saw:I was sitting at the feet of Jesus and I handed him my heart~I held it in both of my hands as I handed it to Him. It was clear and shiny and there was a brightness and a glow coming out of it. When I gave it to the Lord he opened it up, and it had an unseen hinge~when He opened the heart it stayed connected on the back side. When He opened it up it looked like two hearts~one is His left and one in His right hand, it was mostly hollow inside . There was a orange shiny ball like thing inside of it~the size of a golf ball. It had like wavy rays moving and waving back and forth coming from the ball all the way around it that I could see. The waves were not pointy or sharp, but sort of rounded all the way around. I felt such peace! I couldn't see his face, but I know it was Jesus, and He was seated on His throne.

There are times that the Lord sometimes shows me things in the spirit...sometimes in prayer for others...though I am immature in interpreting these things at times. Hopefully by posting some of the things he shows me, I can gain understanding to somehow interpret fully for myself soon.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision! Shiny Clear heart-with Orange ball inside.

Post by lola21st on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Just thoughts....

When I read your vision, the first thing that came to mind is that you have a heart for the Lord and He is pleased with you. The glowing to me represents your being spirit filled.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Thank you so much Lola!! I appreciate your help! :thanks:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:59 pm

you\\'re welcome! Flower Power Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top