HELPING A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR-moving to manifestation page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELPING A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR-moving to manifestation page

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:15 pm

I DREAMT THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THIS NEIGHBORHOOD AND PICK UP A VEHICLE FOR A FRIEND. IT WAS A GREEN ISUZU PATHFINDER. I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT TO ANOTHER LOCATION. WHEN I GOT TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD, I NOTICED A SMALL MOM AND POPS STORE, SO I WENT IN. THEY HAD BOUDIN, AND I GOT SOME WATER. THEN I NOTICED THAT THERE WAS A TOILET BY THE REGISTER. THE PLACE LOOKED CLEAN, BUT I SAW THAT THE TOILET WAS KIND OF TINY. I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM, BUT I DECIDED TO TRY TO HOLD IT. I NOTICED SOME MEN HANGING AROUND, AND I WAS A LITTLE WARY OF THEM. I WENT OUT AND STARTED WALKING. I SAW A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR IN THE STREET. HE ASKED ME TO HELP HIM. I THOUGHT, "WELL, I HAVE A LITTLE TIME TO DO THAT," AND STARTED PUSHING HIM. I SAW THAT HIS LEFT FOOT WAS GETTING CAUGHT UNDER THE WHEEL CHAIR, SO I ASKED HIM TO RAISE IT. HE ACTED AS IF HE COULDN'T EVEN THOUGH THE RIGHT FOOT WAS THE BAD FOOT, AND IT WAS ON A FOOT REST. I SAW THAT THERE WASN'T A FOOT REST ON THE OTHER SIDE. SO I TRIED TO MOVE HIM BY PULLING HIM FROM THE BACK. THE CHAIR WOULDN'T COOPERATE, AND THEN IT TURNED SIDEWAYS, AND I WAS DRAGGING IT, INSTEAD OF ROLLING IT. IT WAS TOTALLY FRUSTRATING. I SAW THAT ABOUT 15 MINUTES HAD ELAPSED WHILE I STRUGGLED WITH HIM. BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO JUST ABANDON HIM, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO MESS UP MY TIME. I FINALLY GOT HIM WHERE HE WAS GOING, AND I WALKED OVER TO THE HOUSE WHERE THE SUV WAS PARKED. IT WAS IN THE BACK YARD. I GOT IN THE VEHICLE, AND IMMEDIATELY CIRCLED OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND ONTO A RESIDENTIAL STREET. WHILE I WAS DRIVING, I SAW THE POLICE. I WAS CONCERNED THEY WOULD STOP ME AND I WOULD GET IN TROUBLE, BECAUSE THE VEHICLE WAS NOT IN MY NAME, AND I DIDN'T KNOW IF THE INSURANCE AND REGISTRATION WAS IN THE VEHICLE. I DIDN'T WANT MY ASST. CHIEF UPSET WITH ME, SO I MADE AN "avoid 'em" BLOCK. LOL. THEN I WAS ON A HIGHWAY, AND FINALLY ON THE FREEWAY. THE END.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top