TRAINING A NEW BUS DRIVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRAINING A NEW BUS DRIVER

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:57 pm

I DREAMT THAT I WAS ON A BUS, AND WHAT I WAS DOING WAS FALLING THE BUS MY BOAZ WAS DRIVING. I KNEW THAT SOON I WAS GETTING OFF OF MY BUS, AND THEN I WAS GOING TO GET ON HIS. HOWEVER, BEFORE I WAS ALLOWED TO GET OFF OF MY BUS, I HAD TO TRAIN THIS FEMALE DRIVER TO DRIVE THE BUS WE WERE ON. THE BUS HAD A GPS SYSTEM PROGRAMMED WITH HER ROUTE. I WAS SHOWING HER HOW TO DRIVE THE BUS AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. SHE MISSED GOING TO ONE OF THE STATIONS ON THE ROUTE, AND I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT WE COULD MAKE A BLOCK AND COME BACK; IT WOULD ONLY TAKE A COUPLE OF MINUTES, AND WE COULD GET BACK ON SCHEDULE FROM THERE. THE LADY WAS INDIAN, I DON'T KNOW IF THAT MEANT ANYTHING, BUT I WAS CONFIDENT WE WOULD GET IT TOGETHER. I DON'T KNOW IF WE WERE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THE OTHER BUS ALL THE WAY, I JUST KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO TRAIN HER, AND THEN I COULD GO GET ON THE OTHER BUS. WHAT DO YA'LL THINK THAT MEANS? IS IT MINISTRY? AM I PASSING ON A SPIRITUAL TORCH?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRAINING A NEW BUS DRIVER

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Sounds like a passing of a "spiritual torch" to me. I think it's interesting the person you're training already had a GPS system that was even already programmed--it's like we all have God's Word--what more do we really need? Yet a pastor's job is to equip the saints and that looks like what you were doing.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:26 pm

OHHH, THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE TO ME. I WAS ASKED TO JOIN AN ORDINATION PROGRAM YESTERDAY. I SOMETIMES WRITE SERMONS, AND DISCUSS THEM WITH OTHER MINISTERS ON HOW THEY CAME TO ME. MAYBE MY TIME HERE IN THIS STATE IS COMING TO A CLOSE. LATELY, I HAVE BEEN PACKING MY THINGS LIKE I AM ABOUT TO MOVE AGAIN, AND FEELING LIKE A DOOR IS ABOUT TO BE CLOSED AND ANOTHER ONE OPENED. I BELIEVE, BUT I AM WAITING ON CONFIRMATION THAT I WILL GO BACK TO TEXAS, TO MY HOME CHURCH. LATER LAST NIGHT, MY FRIEND IN THE MINISTRY TOLD ME THAT EVERYTHING THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE WAS THERE. I HAD BEEN MEDITATING ON THIS DREAM, BUT IRL, I DON'T KNOW THE HOWS OF MY RETURN. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top