THIS PERSON RIDICULED ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS PERSON RIDICULED ME

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 pm

I DREAMED THAT I WAS WORKING WITH A TEAM MATE IN A GARDEN, PLANTING, WATER, AND MAINTAINING IT. EVERYTHING WAS STRAIGHT AND IN THE CORRECT ROWS. EVERY IDEA, I WAS GIVEN, I USED WITH HIM. WE WROTE EVERYTHING DOWN ON A CHART. THIS LADY WAS SITTING ON HIGH, IN A BIG CHAIR AT THE END OF THE GARDEN, AND SHE WAS REVIEWING OUR WORK. SHE SAID WE DID A GOOD JOB, AND THEN SHE STARTED SAYING THAT MY PART OF THE WORK WAS SHODDY. SHE ASKED ME TO JUSTIFY MYSELF. WHEN I TRIED TO TALK AND SHOW HER THE CHARTS AND HOW IT RELATED TO THE WORK, SHE STARTED LOUDLY OVERPOWERING ME WITH WORDS, AND SHE WOULDN'T LISTEN TO WHAT I WAS SAYING, SO I STOPPED TALKING, BECAUSE I WAS NOT GOING TO GET INTO A SHOUTING MATCH. BUT I WAS SO FRUSTRATED THAT I STARTED TO CRY, AND I TURNED MY BACK AND WAS WALKING AWAY, WHEN THIS LADY GENTLY TOOK ME BY MY ARMS, AND WALKED ME BACK TO WHERE I WAS STANDING, SAYING THAT SHE WAS GOING TO TALK FOR ME AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND STOP CRYING. THEN I WOKE UP, BECAUSE I WAS CRYING SO.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS PERSON RIDICULED ME

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Are you having issues in real life with someone who has authority over your life like a pastor, prophet or boss?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 pm

NOT THAT I CAN THINK OF, DEBORAH. AND I HAVE BEEN THINKING REALLY HARD. I THINK IT MIGHT REFLECT A COUSIN. THERE WAS A SITUATION THAT I HAD TO INTAKE HER COUSIN ON A WARRANT, AND I DID WHAT I COULD FOR HIM, INCLUDING GET A RELEASE AFTER HE PAID THE WARRANT OFF. I THINK I AM APPREHENSIVE THAT SHE IS ANGRY AT ME FOR BEING INVOLVED, AND THAT SHE MIGHT NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING ABOUT ME DOING THE PAPERWORK, AND MAKING SURE HE WAS PROCESSED CORRECTLY, SO HE COULD BE RELEASED, AND NOT MOVED TO THE WARRANT STATE. THAT JUST OCCURRED TO ME. IRL, I WON'T KEEP SPEAKING IF SOMEONE IS USING VOLUME TO OVERPOWER ME, AND SHE USED TO DO THAT TO ME. I THINK THE OTHER PERSON IS GOING TO ACT AS A PEACEMAKER. LATELY, ON MY SOCIAL PAGE, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DINGING ME AS A HYPOCRITE. IT'S JUST A JOB, BUT I LOVE MY COUSIN, BUT I HAVE TO DO MY JOB. I SWORE TO DO MY JOB, AND I CANNOT BREAK MY OATH.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top