Pregnant dog, and cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant dog, and cats

Post by christmaidservant on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 pm

In this dream, I was watching tv, and on this show, these particular celebs were getting all these presents for Christmas and having big presents. I didn't have much of a Christmas, but I expected that, because we didn't have much money. Then I saw this older man outside, whom I've never seen before and he looked as if he was poor, but he had this amazing new car, a type of car that a young person would have. He came into my house and wanted me to ride with him, but of course my husband was not going for that. Then our front door open and a dog came inside, but she was trying to lick me. I do not like dog licks, but she was persistent and kept trying. I kept pushing her away, but she kept trying. Finally my husband, said bella stop it, leave her alone. When I looked at the dog, she was this black puppy, but she was pregnant. I woke up.

In this dream, there was a cat in my living room, which I think cats are cute, however, I am allergic to their dander, so I would never own one. I was trying to care for it, but I could not handle the attention it required. I put out some kitty litter in this clear, long, container. However, when it had a bowel movement, it didn't know how to cover up it's own feces. It also kept running away from me, if I would get close to it, it seemed like it wanted to attack me. So I got tired of it, since I didnt want it anyway, I was about to put it out. I took the kitty litter out to dump it in the garbage. Then I went towards the backyard, maybe to grab something, however, it was so dark back there. When I went to the fence to open it, all I heard was a dog barking at me, I guess it didnt recognize who I was, so I closed the gate. I dont even own a dog either. Then I woke up.

Last edited by christmaidservant on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant dog, and cats

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 pm

I think your dream is symbolic. I think there are presents/blessing needs you expect from God. The man is a symbol of the Lord,he looks poor yet so rich(amazing new car) in healing, peace, and every good gift that you and your family is entitled in christ. Its amazing your husband appeared to dislike the gift. Does your husband really support you in your walk with God?Talking of Jesus Isaiah 53____

He has no form or comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
3 He is despised and rejected by men,

A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
4 Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

I do not think the dog in your dream here symbolizes something a good,It comes in through open door and its like it does not agreee with your spirit and then there is contentions between you and the intruder,Its even pregnant(multiplication of that spirit) and your Husband seems to overlook the intruding spirit.

Is there something in your family that you fear but you do not know how to confront? I feel to encourage not to compromise anything but to invite Jesus in your entire life,as he fights for you.

Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:11 pm

I thought it was going to be very bad. Yes my husband definitely supports my walk with Christ, he is a preacher himself. I guess in the dream I was hesitant to tell him that this old man wanted me to ride with him because it was another man. I didn't think he was going to agree with that.

As far as in confrontation, I would have to say so. We recently married in December, and now his mother has to live with us. It would not be a problem, but her spirit and mine can conflict. I do not agree with her behavior most of the time. She gossips and causes confusion between people, i've seen it firsthand. She can be controlling as well, and I don't agree with her actions at all. I have spoken with him about it before, but he thinks she can do no wrong. But, she manipulates him to believe that. So, I just pray about it, it's all I can do.
Is that the cat dream then too?

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey Christsmaidservant,

Not an interpretation: more of a pastoral question..

your mother in law has to live with you? Is it temporary??? What's the situation?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Unfortunately it is not temporary. She is pretty old and does not make enough money to take care of what she would need to without assistance. It is too burdensome to take care of two houses. Sending her to a home, is not an option, plus I wouldn't want to do that to her. I wouldn't mind taking care of her, it is just her spirit that I do not agree with. I had a dream about this before, but he didn't understand why.
The living room was completely messy and a door was open. A voice said that allegators were near so to be careful. Whenthe family got into the boat, the water looked like allegator water, green, and someone kept rocking the boat, making water splash up to my neck, to the point where it went over my head a few times. I believed it was because of her, and I think he wouldn't understand that. Matter of fact, I know he doesn't.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi,

You are really right about symbolism of the cat and dog, it is your attitude towards your mother-in-law. You did undersand your dream in your heart.

Now, God gave you this dream as a warning to avoid coming troubles and problems between you and your husband. You need to pray and ask God how to deal with this issue because God indeed is concerned about you and your husband. I see that if you could commit unwise desicion, it could cause hurts and pains in marital relationship. God showed you this so that you can take action and not to fall on the devil's trap. Because God sees the future, He sent you these dreams. I know it is hard to live with a mother-in-law like you descride under one roof. But I really really really encourage you to be wise in your relationship with your husband and mother-in-law.

About the car and the old man, you must submit to your husband because it is godly and biblical, but you are free to obey and act to what God has called you to do. I believe that the old man represents Jesus that He has called you into a ministry (the car), but you thought that your husband might not agree with it.

bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Wow, interesting, I just asked him that question....what he would think about me moving in ministry? I know my ministry is being born in a few months.

Also thanks for that, because yes it is tough. As soon as our honeymoon was over, here she came, and it has been hard since. But, if I am doing something wrong, I need to be convicted too and change my heart. So I will ask God to reveal to me, all of my wrongs and how to go about this situation, because I honestly do not know. However, in the dream, as the dog, she wasn't trying to bite me, but lick me, I just dislike dog licks. It could very well be my attitude toward everything. Interesting enough, the old man was sitting next to me the whole time.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top