What the PROBLEM now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What the PROBLEM now?

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:10 am

Family & I in jeep. Hubby makes sharp right turn and hit a median, I hear the air leaving the tires. I'm upset now. We travel few yards up and ends up on a narrow muddy road surrounded by water (looks like ocean) I did see some houses off the road (shore). Other cars are also hindered due to muddy road and water. Hubby has this stinch on him. He gets out car to see what up and I see feces capped to his back. I tell him about it and he say don't worry about it and pulls shirt down. I tell him he must change, he stinks. He didn't care bandaid

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the PROBLEM now?

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:17 pm

My thoughts!

Him driving the family illustrates him leading as the head of the family ,however may be in his role he might meet some challenges that are going to affect the family well-being.Its funny you see this messes on him but he does not see the faults.

Pray on what I say,

Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 am

What about the other cars that was stuck and the houses?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Where are the moderators? Feel left out White Flag

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Anyone?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello Dreamert00,
The following is how I see your dream.
A jeep is an "off road" vehicle. Your husband is driving an "off road" vehicle. The definition of road is, a course or path. Your husband driving an off road vehicle symbolizes he is not on the course (or path) God would have him on. Making a sharp right turn symbolizes "man's strength in the flesh". The dream shows your husband is moving under his own strength and not God's strength. The muddy road symbolizes "man's doctrines". Your husband is under man's doctrines and I can tell you that is a "stinch" to God, therefore the feces (on his back). Back symbolizing, "what is behind" him, meaning most likely his father and his father's father, etc., were under man's doctrines also, (representing the sins of his forefathers) and because this is what he knows and is use to, he (your husband) is not concerned about it, it doesn't bother him.
All of you being in the jeeb symbolizes that him (your husband) being under "man's doctrines" affects the whole family.
The other people you see who are affected by the muddy road are people also who are under "man's doctrines".
The air coming out of the tire symbolizes you need more prayer here considering this situation of your husband being under "man's doctrines".

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Peter Odhiambo wrote:My thoughts!

Him driving the family illustrates him leading as the head of the family ,however may be in his role he might meet some challenges that are going to affect the family well-being.Its funny you see this messes on him but he does not see the faults.

Pray on what I say,

Peter

I agree with Peter :)

I believe him being in the drivers seat represents Him leading you and your family down a certian road that may seem difficult at times that has its trials. It may end in a stinky mess. You see the need for change, but he doesn't see it as that big of a deal. Just my thoughts as well.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Both of you are on it...As I stated he is in his deliverence process, at the time of the dream he did not see it as a big deal. He expected God to just take the urge. I say, you are already delivered, just walk in it. Currently, we are in a mess with our finances because of the drug addiction. He say he is now tired, no longer have urge to smoke cigarettes. All I can do is thank God in advance that it is DONE... :hooray:

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Dreamert00 wrote:Both of you are on it...As I stated he is in his deliverence process, at the time of the dream he did not see it as a big deal. He expected God to just take the urge. I say, you are already delivered, just walk in it. Currently, we are in a mess with our finances because of the drug addiction. He say he is now tired, no longer have urge to smoke cigarettes. All I can do is thank God in advance that it is DONE... :hooray:

AMEN DREAMER!!!! : happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top