husband fighting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

husband fighting

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:54 am

From iamfree42 , Yesterday at 3:42 pm

I dreamed that I saw my husband in a dream. He had been fighting with a friend he had known for a while. When he got out of the car, his hair cut looked as if someone had given him a terrible hair cut. He had a bruise on the right side of his cheek where his friend had socked him I guess. Our car looked at if someone had stone it with thousand of pebbles. The car had many dints in it. I was angry at him in the dream because I was waiting on him to come home, but he had been out drinking so I fussed at him. (The reality of this is that the night I had the dream my husband had been out drinking and he had burned some food. I warn him a lot about drinking and driving- I am afraid something bad will happen. I don't go to the friends houses he goes with because its mainly guys and I am a minister). Anyway, I don't know if it was before or after this scene, but my husband's co workers were in the house, one is his sis inwhich he works with and the other was his boss. I overheard my husband and they did too, talking about how sick and tired he was of situations, etc and he also said he was sick of our house... I told them they had to leave because I had to see what was wrong. Please help.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: husband fighting

Post by unaday* on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:46 am

Could it be that your husband is conflicted in his thoughts and emotions at this time? Pray for your marriage…and pray for guidance with talking to your husband…this may be symbolic of him truly being conflicted in choosing a lifestyle or the marriage…

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top