Ferrari, bridge, Fog and Lakewood church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferrari, bridge, Fog and Lakewood church

Post by John7 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:15 am

Hi all

Had a weird dream last night. Dreamt I was driving a ferrari at full speed and I had to drive over a bridge when it was foggy and couldnt see anything. From what I can recall I made it to the other side, even though I couldnt see anything in front of me as i drove over the bridge with thick fog and couldnt see a thing. In the next scene I was preaching a sermon at Joel Osteens Lakewood church, and the service was being interupted by a couple of people at the front who were talking loudly. The ushers had to tell these people to quiet down so I could begin my sermon. Was pretty weird. Any comments to help me understand this welcome

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ferrari, bridge, Fog and Lakewood church

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 am

I see this as a positive dream.

You're able to navigate through the fog (we walk by faith not by sight) and reach the other side (crossing the Jordan and the Red Sea are positive events in the Bible) safely. Then as you're preaching, ushers show up to dispel those who would distract you and others. I'd say your ministry (whatever that is, you might not even think you have one, but you do) is going at full speed, dead ahead, no matter what your hindrances are.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 pm

What came through my mind was a section of psalms 23 which talks of victory,"though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil; For You are with me,Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me"
From the dreams it looks like God's calling is in your life and nothing fashioned against you and ministry will prosper. people may at one point want to hinder you but you shall pass through and overcome the hindering spirit.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Thanks for your encouragement. And yes I come into agreement in Jesus name, that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I delcare victory over my life in Jesus name.

Thanks again for your support.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top