Dreams of Ex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of Ex

Post by SilverSprings on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

I've had 2 dreams regarding things I have been praying about. I have been praying for this persons salvation and God's will to be known.

But the symbolism I don't understand it yet.

In the dream I got angry at my ex and broke his tooth brush -- I just snapped it in half.

I felt such guilt and went searching for a replacement, but I couldn't replace it.

After the dream I felt the urge to remember that -- so that I don't break what isn't replaceable.

The second is

We were in his room with our daughter --enjoying the visit. His room was wall to wall with all things important to him. Our daughter fell asleep and we just continued to visit.

His mother was in the other room sitting at the kitchen table. Drinking coffee and bitter. Not happy I was present and not willing to address me.

But we continued on and even went out with friends that evening.

These seem so simple -- but at the same time seem so relevant.

SilverSprings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Plus

Post by SilverSprings on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:27 pm

I wanted to add that he gave me a tooth brush for christmas

That made me think this dream means something more and hasn't happened yet

Thanks -- I'm still asking God what He wants me to see from these dreams

SilverSprings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of Ex

Post by rimmie on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW THE DEFINITION OF TOOTH BRUSH BECAUSE ITS THE MAIN WORD IM SEEING A toothbrush is a dental instrument used for cleaning teeth snapped-To break suddenly with a brisk, sharp, cracking sound i belive that GOD MAYBE TRYING TO SAY I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR PRAYER JUST FOR THE ASKING TOOTH BRUSH IS FOR CLEANING BECAUSE IT DIDNT BELONGS TO YOU BUT TO HIM I BELIEVE HE'S SAYING IM CLEANING UP SOMETHINGS WHILE DOING THAT IM ALSO BREAKING SOME HABBITS AND WAYS THAT CAUSED BITTERNESS YOU MAY FEEL LIKE SOME OF THIS BITTERNESS IS YOUR FAULT BUT BECAUSE YOU WENT LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT AND COULDNT FIND IT INDICATES TO ME THAT ITS NOT YOUR PLACE TO TRY AND FIND WHAT IT IS THAT HE NEEDS HE HAS TO WANT THE CLEANING HIMSELF BUT ORDER TO GET CLEAN HE WILL EXPERIANCE SOME BROKENESS TO GET WHERE GOD WANTS TO TAKE HIM SO THAT GOD CAN CREATE IN HIM A CLEAN HEART AND RENEW MEANING REPLACE IN HIM A RIGHT SPIRIT WITHIN HIM PSALMS 51:10 I BELIEVE THE TWO DREAMS IS LINKED His mother was in the other room sitting at the kitchen table. Drinking coffee and bitter. Not happy I was present and not willing to address me.

But we continued on and even went out with friends that evening I BELIEVE MOM IS YOU, FRIENDS IS THE ENEMIES, WHILE YOU ARE SITTING AND WAITING YOUR ENEMIES ARE WATCHING BUT REMEMBER PSALMS23:5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
WHEN YOU RECEIVED THE TOOTH BRUSH FOR CHRISTMAS ALLOWS ME TO BELIEVE ITS THE BEGINING OF THE CLEANING PROCESS
HOPE THIS HELPED GOD BLESS YOU

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSprings on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Thanks so much!! This was so kind of u

This explains alot actually -- I have to let God do what He is doing

SilverSprings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSprings on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Just wanted u to know. God made very clear that the breaking is going on now -- and to not get involved of trying to make it not. If that makes sense. God wants me to just keep taking action in areas He has placed before me and let Him handle my ex. Interesting -- thanks so much for your time!

SilverSprings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top