**Massive Spaceship**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**Massive Spaceship**

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm

This was my mum's dream... Would greatly appreciate insight, into what spaceships/space means...

She saw me, and the guy i'm getting to know standing on the edge of a spaceship together, overlooking the universe and galaxies. We were side by side looking out at the view. She said she had a strong sense of the beauty and bigness of space..

IRL - we are praying about our relationship etc. I have felt to slow things down, and am seeking the Lord through fasting and prayer. My mum rarely dreams, but i have been on her thoughts lately. A few nights ago she had this dream.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Massive Spaceship**

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Anyone?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:51 pm

praying

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:53 am

flower reminds me of mi fav neil young album,, ,,ok bak 2 ur drm ive hadda few space drms,, ,, an i felt the biggness an the beauty, i think of the drm like this,,ur 2getha seeing 4 a moment the big pikture,, perhaps ur on the edge of sumthing orsome/an wonderous,, D lost in space,, lol! ,,sum ppl wishd id stay ther,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 am

Hmmm that is pretty amazing dream

Maybe it could mean God is going to take you and that guy to a higher level....

Just a thought...

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 am

Continue to seek the Lord for direction.
This dream sounds like God had a vast future for you two...but you need confirmation. Fasting and praying is the way to go.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Hello,

I have one question for you. IRL is it you and your Mom are praying about the relationship or is it you and the "guy" are praying about your relationship?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:53 am

Hey all,

So sorry for my late response - have just gone back to college and things have been a bit hectic..

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and insight!! I greatly greatly appreciate it, dear friends :)

Ok, so I ended up fasting for three days, and committed this guy to prayer, and we saw each other about a week ago, which went really well... He is in many ways everything I have wanted in a husband. STRONG man of God, and an amazing calling on his life. He is besotted with me, and would marry me tomorrow :)

BUT... I don't want to rush things. I have been wrong in the past, and am very guarded... I know that time will tell, and the Lord will only confirm to me what needs to be confirmed.

I am wondering if there has been a manifestation of a dream i had a couple of years ago...??? (last scene of this dream)

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t196-ladder-stairs-and-proposal

hmmmm...

Anyway, I am trying to keep my spiritual ears open to what God could be saying, hense why I appreciate any insight..

@D - Thanks, yeah, we could be on the edge of something awesome. If we came together we would be quite a big tool in the hand of God, as he is in full time ministry etc.

@John 7 - Thanks, yeah, perhaps! Since our catch up, he has flown to Perth for a week for ministry, so we will see what God does when he comes to take me out again

@Unaday - this resounds with me. God has spoken to me about my future, and funnily enough.. he used one word in my spirit... "vast." wink

@One door - I think my mum is interested, though not really praying as much as he and I are. It is him and me that are praying for direction. But he is certain he wants things to progress...

Thanks guys..

let me know if you have any other thoughts!!

:)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Hello Godchick,
Thank you for answering my question.
This is a great dream. The following is the interpretation of the dream.
"...standing on the edge of a spaceship together...side by side..." You both are standing on the edge; standing here represents you both being committed to a certain point of view ("...looking at the view...") or belief. Edge is a line that represents either a "beginning" or an "end" to something. The context of the dream shows edge here represents a beginning (signifying a beginning for you and this guy). A spaceship goes into high places, higher than a plane can go, meaning you and this guy are going to move in, not just high spiritual places, but very high spiritual places together, side by side. Forgive me if I am out of line, but I would dare to say this is an absolute thumbs up from God concerning this relationship.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Thank you One Door. Would be incredible if you are right. It would mean I could open my heart up and learn to trust again. He is an amazing man (not to mention incredibly handsome) haha... He could be with many many ladies, but he is picky for the right woman. He wants a woman of God...

:glory:

Anyway, I will keep ya'll updated with how everything goes. I am still waiting however for a couple more confirmations... but yes, it has been nothing but green lights for us since the day we met. My uncle who is a pastor and mighty man of God, sat him down and spoke with him for a few days while he was in the city with his family for a weekend visit. the result? he said to me: "GREEN LIGHT!!!" (he NEVER... speaks like that... EVER.) Anyway... I just want God's choice for me.

I will continue to pray and be as bold to ask God for a few more confirmations... I still feel I need a couple more :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top