Dancing - Specific Dance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing - Specific Dance

Post by happiness80 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Anyone have any ideas of what dancing may symbolise? (Ive thought about Praise and worship) But what could it mean to be watching someone perform a dance and you are in the audience? In particular a tap dance?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing - Specific Dance

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 pm

hmmm is this someone u know? have u been praying for them?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi sisterinchrist,

Yes it is someone i know I have been praying about him ( I have a dream future mate - need guidance in the dreams section) But this dream had this same man appearing to do a tap dance in front of me, my sister and my ex husband in living room. In the dream I was surprised. Why would he be tap dancing? it seemed like a performance he had prepared.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:58 pm

oh i see... so this is just my thoughts.. not an interpretation.. just thinking out loud..

sounds like what u wrote- like a performance... He's doing a performance for u.
Maybe Lord is showing He is trying to or maybe will in the future try to show-off to impress u? u r His audiance..
questions:
does ur sis and x know this guy? are u freinds w/him?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Yes we all know each other. Thanks for your thoughts there is more to this dream I just wondered why he would be tap dancing as thats a specific sort of dance and I wondered whether there was some reason for that. But yes the thought that came to my mind was a performance.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:26 pm

I agree, in my dreams performances are a play on words meaning that whoever is 'performing' is acting, putting on appearances, it's not genuine. However, based your description of this dream, it seems more like he's putting his best foot forward, trying to impress you and your family. flower thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Thanks guys for your thoughts
Lol as you can see Lola21st Im still seeking God for confirmations about this man but God has been good and continues to encourage me. There is more to this dream in it he makes a deliberate move to offend me or my ex husband but I wasn't sure which it was. He puts his hand over the word trust and then keeps on tapping away leaving me wondering who he was trying to offend.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Ah, so it was a negative situation...

Where was the word trust?

I'll check for your dream to see the full dream....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

oh, yes, I remember this dream! flower

But where did the tap dancing come into play or was that another dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi Lola,
Sorry this is a different dream which i had not yet posted but regarding the same man. I probably should have posted the whole dream but since im in here the dream went as follows

Im sitting in a living room with my sister and ex husband. Suddenly this man (the one i have been praying about) he appears and is ready to do a performance. He begins to tap dance and then the word trust appears in the music he is tapping to. He puts his hand over his mouth at the word trust sort of like when someone is like "oops!" He continues to tap dance happily. In the dream I was really surprised he was tap dancing but also felt touched because he was tap dancing to a song that was dear to me (i dont remember the song) But I was left feeling confused also as i did not know whether he was offending me or my ex when he put his hand over the word trust. Please keep in mind we both have trust issues and also I didnt have any negative feelings it was more surprise then feeling touched he would tap dance to a song for me but then uncertainty.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:22 am

some more thoughts:
I looked up tap dancing and it seems that it's one of the only dances that makes a lot of noise with your foot. You make music w/ur feet.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks guys

i think this dream has actually manifested in part...he has done something quite hurtful to me recently but the Lord had shown me with this dream that it was an act/ he has done this to get a reaction from me.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GateBeautiful on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 am

Just some thoughts to ponder ~

But what could it mean to be watching someone perform Putting on a show or acting a part a dance

and you are in the audience? You are a witness to this show or performance

In particular a tap dance? The saying "Tap dancing around an issue" comes to mind

In summary it seems that you are observing/witnessing someone putting on a show and tap dancing around an issue. It seems that there may be an issue that the person who is performing is not being honest about. Like when you ask someone a direct question and they do not want to answer honestly they may try and skirt the issue or dance around it instead but never directly answer the question honestly. It seems that you are being given an up front view of what this person (whoever is on stage) is actually doing. Their actions may conflict with what they are telling you.

Just my thoughts. Please disregard if not applicable.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi Gatebeautiful,

What you said about the issue the person is performing is not being honest about

This dream has in part manifested and that was bang on. Tap dancing around the issue is what has happened and his honesty was an issue. But thank the Lord he warned me beforehand or I would've reacted differently. This was not a negative dream in my opinion as it did not feel negative but prepared me in being able to handle his insecurity which has come out through his actions..

Thank you all.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top