3 DREAMS! repost! they go togethor! all different nights! within a week! need help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 DREAMS! repost! they go togethor! all different nights! within a week! need help!

Post by rachel07 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:39 pm

1st dream
Starts out were in Gods mansion(maybe kingdom of God). Inside was a bar/restaurant. My young guy friend was sitting alone at a table talking with waitress and just relaxing like serious rest mode. I see him and go sit by him and he sees me(not being mean but focusing on resting) and i wonder why hes not like talking to me. So then we just get up and walk together to the living room where to port potties were.(bathroom cleansing, but there mobile) one porta pottie was big, normal size nice, clean light blue and white. He went into this one and used the bathroom with ease. and walked out. then the other porta pottie was old and smaller. orange reddish not appealing with a c rickety wooden door. to get into it i had to get on a old not stable ladder and i had to struggle. but i got in and sat down not comfortable and said this isn't gonna work so i got out.(maybe it means i tried cleansing my own way and with religion?) so then i stood in front of the nice clean porta pottie and wished and longed just to go in. something held me back tho that was inside so i didn't.

2nd Dream

So it started out in this church where this young man(same from other dream/hes my friend, hes a pastor) he started preaching to mostly teens. then it was over and he greeted the people. i was in the audience kinda waiting for him to talk to me but he didn't.(like again he wasn't trying to be mean) then he went straight to the bathroom. but inside the bathroom were two doors which led into a elementary classroom. He took some toilet paper from the teacher and used the bathroom and finished and came out. so then i used the bathroom and saw the two doors open. i said to myself o.. no.. were gonna shut these. i struggled the first time to shut them then second time i shut them and locked it. then i went to use the toilet and saw his urine which was slight yellow with a tint of brownish tan. so i took some toilet paper that was sitting on the sink(i said to myself its OK i will clean it up/ i felt joyful to do it) and then i cleaned it up. then i used the toilet and left the bathroom.

3rd Dream

I drove to someones house on the countryside. there were long tables where people were fellow shipping. There were also like in there yard where there looked like they were holding a fruit and vegetable market. (they grew all there fruit and vegetables) then i heard some saying they were hungry so immediately i got up and without hesitation went inside these people house and started to make a pizza. an all meat pizza. they had all the ingredients. except the sauce. so i used mustard. which the pizza was more like a hot baked sandwich because of the sauce change,.(i was concerned with this) i took it out and gave to all who came to me Hungary.(still concerned by the sauce i told them but they just looked me like this is different but still good.) so the parents of the young man(who was just greeting people and just walking around like not doing anything just really thinking)so his parents were just telling how wonderful of a job i was doing and how the pizza was great. So then my focus was on how he was walking around. and i was hoping he would come by me and notice me. but he didn't(looked like he had a lot on his mind) so i thought to myself hes just gonna have to come to me. then someone announced his engagement to a girl (he wouldn't even be with) everyone was asking where she was but couldn't see her. i could only see her. she was very plain Jane and kinda overweight,quiet and looking around not knowing what to do. she was sitting on her knees on the ground.(my friend didn't even stand by her) i was kinda shocked and hurt. and my friend was still just walking around. so then i woke up tasting meat in my mouth.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 DREAMS! repost! they go togethor! all different nights! within a week! need help!

Post by rimmie on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:33 am

I CANT SAY ANYMORE THAN WHAT I HEAR ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS PLACE LONG ENOUGH THE STRUGGLE IS OVER FOR YOU HOPE THAT HELP GOD BLESS

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 DREAMS! repost! they go togethor! all different nights! within a week! need help!

Post by rachel07 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 am

yes this is true i have been struggleing for a long time. thankyou

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top