Water Flowing Everywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water Flowing Everywhere

Post by christmaidservant on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:12 pm

My husband and I, (recently married in Dec yay), were getting into our car to drive somewhere. Interesting enough, the car was not our original vehicle, and this was an SUV, which we do not have. I am not sure of the color, maybe red or not. Anyhow, we started driving to our destination and we had to go on this incline, but once we got there, everything changed. This incredible light came from nowhere and water was flowing everywhere. It looked like this amazing retreat. Water started flowing as we were driving on this incline. Next thing I know, we are not driving anymore but going into the water. It was so warm, and beautiful. It was so comforting and amazing. I can't explain it. People were being baptized right before our eyes. Others were just worshiping God, while some were just enjoying this water. Those that were baptizing the people were wearing white robes. We started walking up these stairs made of marble, it was so beautiful there, and water was flowing on the stairs too. We went to this next level of water, and there were only a few people there. One girl noticed that everyone there was naked, so they started to cover up. I didn't notice until she said something, and I found myself wanting to get out of the water to grab a towel. I didn't though, then I woke up.

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Flowing Everywhere

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Wow, this is an awesome dream!!! Really exciting and wonderful!!! I am beaming reading it!!!

God has expanded and enlarged your life, by adding to it your husband. You both are now one, and are doing life together. God is making your life bigger and stronger (SUV). You are walking out marriage life and all that comes with it. Sometimes it is a tough climb (the incline). This incredible light is Jesus. He is the Light of the world. He is shining down upon your lives. The water that begins to flow, and the baptism is representative of the Holy Spirit and new life in the Spirit. It represents cleansing, and grace. But what is strong on my heart is BLESSING. The people who are getting baptized represent your Christian community. You and your husband are involved in a good community of believers who are experiencing (with you both) the goodness and graciousness of God through the touching of the Holy Spirit. They too are being renewed and cleansed and blessed like you and your husband. The steps of marble remind me of heaven. You and your husband will experience blessing from heaven, and will go higher in the Spirit of God, with it will take you to a greater level of anointing, revelation and power (the second flow of water). And with it will come a feeling of innocence and purity. Donít let anyone make you feel ashamed of that! Donít listen to anyone in your life (the girl in your dream) to make you feel ashamed of your innocence (nakedness). You listened in the dream, and wanted to get out of the water, which is a warning to NOT listen to peopleís criticisms when they comment negatively about your life, or your walk with God. Remain in the WATER (the water of the WORD, and the refreshing presence of God). Your nakedness and innocence before God is BEAUTIFUL. Donít let anyone come between you encountering your First Love, or receiving heavenly BLESSING from Him.

I would also be bold enough to say that God is very pleased with you both. You and your husband. I believe the Lord will use you mightily for his kingdom. This is probably the best most exciting dream one could ever dream. It speaks of unbelievable blessing and revelation!! REJOICE!! What follows this dream in real life will be WONDERFUL!!!

Please disregard if this does not sit well :)

BE BLESSED!!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Wow that is amazing. The interpretation that God had given you, definitely sits well. I was excited by reading what you said. This dream was probably the most amazing dream that God has ever given me. The way I felt, I just cannot wait to feel that again. I knew that it was the Holy Spirit flowing, but wow, I had no idea all of that would come from this. This is so true, because God has been moving like never before, and our church is doing the Daniel fast right now. It is just beautiful to see another person go higher in the Lord, and also to be going higher ourself. I am so honored that God would even be pleased with us. This is just wonderful news.

I will also heed to the warning as well, with others to attack my relationship with God. I will continue to pray and profess my faith and state Romans 8:35-39, because nothing will come between me and my God. I will also profess Phil 1:20, that I will never be ashamed but boldness will be brought out.

God Bless you in abundance!!

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:11 pm

you go girl!

you\\'re welcome!

Praise God!!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

this is symbolically prophetic as both of you move with HIm in His Spirit.

:hallelujah:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christmaidservant on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Yes I want to go higher in him, we both do. I cannot wait til we get there. :praiseg-d:

christmaidservant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top