sitting front and center on blue airplane seats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sitting front and center on blue airplane seats

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Can somebody please help me to interpret this dream?

I had a dream that I was on an airplane. (It was a rather large one, similar to one I was one from California to Hong Kong a few years ago). I was sitting next to this couple who are members of a megachurch and we we talking. I cannot recall about what, but it was a nice conversation.
The next thing I know, I am in the front row of the airplane sitting next to a guy I am friendly with, but do not know in person. There were at least 20 other seats that either of us could sit on, but we chose to sit in what seemed to be the middle two seats, right next to each other. We chatted and sat next to each other, but again, I cannot recall what was said.

Can anybody please, please, please give me some insight to this dream?

Thank you,

Emily

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sitting front and center on blue airplane seats

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Are you currently in ministry at a church right now? Please discribe your church to me? Is it big?

What were your emotions in the dream - especially towards the man
You sat next to? May I ask?

Blessings :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 pm

You may ask. :)

I have gone to a decently average church for my community (with all 4 cities combined, we have a community of just over 40,000 people) for the past 6 years. Our average weekend attendance is about 800-1500. Recently, I have been attending a college group of what would be considered the "mega church" of our community. It had a Christmas weekend that brought 15,000 people in a 3 day period. I have been going to reach my peers and have been reaching out and loving on the people there even though I do not consider myself a member of this church yet.

My emotions were content and happy in the dream. I was not complaining about sitting next to this guy at all in the dream.

Does that give you any more insight?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Oh yeah, the guy who I was sitting next to is a worship leader for this church

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Yes, it definitely helps!

My initial thoughts were, seeing as though you sat down next to members of this church, but then you 'take your place' so to speak in the center and middle, makes me wonder whether you will 'take your place' in this mega church. You noticed you were center and middle, meaning that you are at the center of things happening. My thoughts immediately thought of leadership. You becoming a leader/ apart of the core team, taking your place in the backbone of the church/becoming involved in ministry.

You getting pushed to the front row of the plane, also makes me think of leadership, because the front row is prominent, and is close to first class (everyone wants to be up the front).

I also wonder, if you are single, if you will meet someone in this new mega church... The worship leader could just represent a strong Christian man. You choosing to sit next to each other despite there being other seats in the airplane makes me laugh :) it's like there's clearly chemistry there and it's obvious, and you want to sit with each other, so you don't care how it looks
lol!

in conclusion, perhaps God is opening your heart, or giving you revelation (blue seats) of the possibility of a new church to become home for you. Do you feel that it may be time for a change? I could be wrong in this. I wonder if God will encourage you, and open new doors in a new church?

just my thoughts... please pray about it all, and disregard if it doesn't sit well with you!

:)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 am

Thank you so much for your insight, Godchick.

I actually had a dream a while ago where I was driving on the high way and pulled off of the highway onto the road that this particular church is located on. (If you go one direction, there is a church that most people in my town consider to be a "cult" and there is the other church, the megachurch the guy I sat next to is the worship leader at). I drove the one direction (toward the cult church) and knew that I could not get out that way and that I needed to turn around. I turned around and saw a car dealer ship and received a new/old car (in November, I received my brother's old car so this part has manifested). Then I was on "Diamond Street" and saw a man and said to myself, "If I had not turned around, I would have never met this man. He is going to be my husband."

So, anyway, I felt led to begin coming to this church at the end of November. This guy (who is the worship leader and I do not know but sat in the middle seat next to him) we say hi and he smiles at me all of the time. He loves the Lord but I have yet to introduce myself to him. I get the feeling he has his eye on me and have been praying about him for a month now.
I guess at this time, it's all about prayer and seeking God. I do not know if he represents himself or another member of the church. I do know that I have felt a calling for this church since that last dream, which was in July.
Many of the members are new believers, they are baby Christians, a lot of them are and I really feel led to go in and love these people and encourage them to partake in the meat of the Word and not just it in milk form.

As for the guy, he may be the one I would have never met had I not decided to turn around and go to this church.

Thank you again for your insight, it is certainly appreciated.

EmilyM (p.s. i did not spell check or edit since i have to run and start on home for my winter course due in 9 days so please excuse any typos).

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 pm

emilyn,

I wish you the best from the Lord as you turn to the right direction.
Do you feel called in ministry too?

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Hey Em!!

Praise God!! I'm so glad the interpretation sat well with you!! It seems you have already gained clarity yourself as to what God could be saying! And it sounds exciting!!

Please keep me updated

:welcome: flower

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 pm

I" also wonder, if you are single, if you will meet someone in this new mega church... The worship leader could just represent a strong Christian man. You choosing to sit next to each other despite there being other seats in the airplane makes me laugh :) it's like there's clearly chemistry there and it's obvious, and you want to sit with each other, so you don't care how it looks "
lol!

This statement was called to my memory today while at my boyfriend's Mother's house. She said, "Your story is a classic story of two people being drawn together."

I have been dating my boyfriend for nearly 3 months, and we are so drawn together that it's obvious there is a LOT of chemistry. He was not the same man from the dream, but this guy is a worship leader in his church and is in the center of the action in our church. :)

Just was reminded of your comment and my dream tonight when his Mother said we are drawn together... it made me think of in the dream how I was drawn to the man in the dream. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top