Prayer for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prayer for me

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 am

I don't ask for prayer from others often the reason is cause I don't like being a bother yet I am standing in the need of much prayer this time, in a way I feel like I am in a dry place with the Lord, I have repented and asked for forgiveness for any sins I may have committed I want to move into my own house not rent anymore and I need a new car and just to be able to be closer with the Lord so will you all please keep me lifted in prayer, thanks
crying

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer for me

Post by Virtuous on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:57 am

praying

Do you know what season you are in?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:18 am

I just feel like its a dry place for me of waiting and more waiting for the Lord to answer my prayers I have felt like this before and then depression came

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 am

Ok...we know depression is a spirit and it's not of God. The devil is a liar! So we curse that spirit right now in the name of Jesus. I can say that it IS good that you recognize whatís going on and the possible result it can bring. DONíT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN! We will be tried and testedÖthatís a given. But I honestly think we have a say-so (even if itís slight) in how long we stay in because of our reaction or lack thereof.

For me, the waiting is an ďitís on the way signĒ. Itís what I DO during the wait is whatís going to make all the difference. Just as in the natural during testing time, the teacher doesnít speak. He/she has taught and given you all the material you need to pass the test and has given you a set time to take it. He/she waits for you to take to the test then gives you a grade on what youíve retained and what youíre able to apply according to the answers given.

The same with God. I honestly believe in my heart that when we are in these waiting seasons for answers to our prayers, God is testing us on what Heís provided for us. There is something attached to the prayers youíre waiting on to be answered. There is something you didnít do when you felt like this before and depression set in. Donít allow depression to set in by NOT doing it again.

I think you stopped believing the first time. You stopped hoping. When thereís no hope, thereís nothing. Donít give up. You have to press your way through. Donít look to the left. Donít look to the right. No matter what it looks like, feels like, taste like, smell like, and sounds like itís hallelujah. When you donít understandÖits hallelujah. In the midst of your stormÖitís hallelujah. The highest praise is still hallelujah. Those are words to a song God gave me in October after a trial.

Dig deep mj and find the weapon(s) God has equipped you with to get through this waiting season. You have it. Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. Find YOUR substance mj. Donít give up the fight.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Thanks for the awesome word no I won't give up and your right I think I had just stopped believing and now I have asked for forgiveness and I just gotta wait it out

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 am

Lord,

I thank you for MJ. I thank you for your sweet sweet spirit in her. Thank you Lord for our trials and tribulations. I know what she is going through Lord. I have had my desert time too. When I have not felt your presence and it can be a dry place. But I know just like she will discover that you are there. Even when we can't see you, you are there. Thank you for a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit in her. refresh her anew. Father she knows she is forgiven and we thank you so much that when we are weak you are strong, when we are tired you are awake as you never slumber no sleep, when we find it hard to continue on you give us hope and love to carry us through. Thank you Father for that in her. We give you praise, honor and glory in Jesus name.

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:01 am

Thank you Dove for your prayers huggins

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 pm

http://www.openmyeyeslord.net/theseasonsoflife.htm
Someone just sent this to me today....hope it ministers to you as much as it did to me.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:45 am

Deborah,

That was an awesome video. I hope you dont mind that I copied the link. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:59 am

I don't mind at all! God bless you back!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:58 am

Thank you Deborah huggins that video so ministered to my spirit thank you again crying

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 pm

thumbs Bless You you\\'re welcome! huggins

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down