2 Panthers and a Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Panthers and a Dog

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:26 pm

This is a dream I had almost a year ago. I still don't know the meaning of it. I keep remembering it like it just happened. Anyway, I actually fell asleep on the couch in my livingroom that day. In my dream, I was sleep on the same couch in my livingroom in the same position. I opened my eyes and saw 2 black panthers come down out of the fireplace on the wall behind me. They walked around the livingroom one behind the other as if they were looking for something. I was scared. They didn't see me looking at them. I just closed my eyes and tried to play dead with hopes that they wouldn't bother me. I felt the first panther walk by me and jump back up into the fireplace. I waited a few seconds for the other panther to leave, but never heard it go into the fireplace. So I lifted up my head a little and slightly opened my eyes to see where it was, and it was right in front of me. It took my right arm into its mouth and started biting down on it. I tried to play dead again, but it wouldn't let go of my arm. Then I felt a small dog jump up on my chest. It didn't bark, but I could hear the charm on it's collar jingling. When it jumped up on me, the panther let my arm go slowly and jumped back up into the fireplace. I woke up, and my right arm was hurting where the panther in my dream had bitten me. The pain lingered for a few minutes, then finally went away. I have no idea what this means, or why I could still feel the pain from my dream when I woke up. Please help.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Panthers and a Dog

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:41 pm

Since your dream is almost a year old, I was wondering if you have had someone in your life who posed themself as a friend but turned out to be an enemy? The little dog could represent someone very loyal to you, and even though the dog was small loyalty was enough to scare away (panther.)
It could also be some unresolved feelings and emotions centered around unforgivness.

This is not an enterpration, just something to think about, Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top