Fredericton, Canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fredericton, Canada

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 am

I saw (in a dream last night/this morning) what I thought was Maine, a town called Fredericton and a pennisula with small towns to the east of it. I got up and looked at a real life map this morning. There's no place in Main called that, but just to the north, just across the Canadian border, there is.

In the dream, my husband and I were flying into the airport there in Fredericton to attend to legal business. After flying in, we were going to drive a little ways north and come back down in to the pennisula, across the bay from Fredericton.

There was more to the dream (about my extended family). I don't think my dream is anything prophetic about something that is going to happen there, but I think that something going on there can help shed light on what it is that I am supposed to be praying on/for for this part of my extended family.

Anyone up in the area know of anything significant going on there? I know nothing of the area. I'm embarrased to admit this, but I thought New Hampshire and Vermont were north of Maine, although I knew Maine was directly on the ocean. Needless to say, I am sure the dream was not of my origin as I have no previous knowledge of the things I saw on the map. And then to awaken and find the map was real - let's just say God's got my attention, although I am clueless at the moment as to what He is saying.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top