two wedding ring dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two wedding ring dreams

Post by rimmie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 pm

the first dream i had was my grandma which is my pastor asked me if she could borrow my wedding ring i was like okay but was thinking what would my husband think but said why not this is my pastor i trust her then she gave it back. months later i had another dream where we were on the church van and my grandma which is my pastor said i ment to ask you about that i said what she said your wedding ring i said what about it she said why are you still wearing your wedding ring you didnt do anything wrong he did he was the one who left you and i said i dont know i love my ring and i said to my sister i was really thinking about taking my ring off and when i did in the dream i felt empty like i was missing something.when waking out of the dream i took it off to see what would happen and i felt like the dream empty so i putted back on keep in mind i am seperated in real life but dont believe in divorce because i believe if i make a vow to God i will keep it and pay it as long as i live no matter what comes or goes.

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: two wedding ring dreams

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey Rimmie!

God Bless you :)†

I believe God could be speaking to you regarding your marriage. May I ask you a question, have you received council from you pastor at church regarding your separation? What has been their council? God not only speaks through dreams, but through His Word, through spiritual authority (pastors and leaders), Community, Circumstances and Revelation (dreams and visions).†

I don't believe God would lead you to make any decisions from one dream alone. But I do believe he will use pastors and Christian counsellors in your life ALONG WITH DREAMS to give you confirmation and gently lead and guide you in your current circumstance.

I have a few thoughts on what the Lord could be saying through your dream, but do not feel peace from the Holy Spirit to disclose them, as I could be wrong.†

I am praying for you :) everything will be ok :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rimmie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:41 pm

big hug 2 @GODCHICK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING WELL I SPOKE TO MY PASTOR AND ABOUT MY SITUATION NEVER THE DREAM SHE TOLD ME BECAUSE I ASKED HER WHAT DID SHE FEEL ABOUT DIVORCE AND REMARRY BECAUSE MY COUSIN LEFT HIS WIFE AND WE WERE TALKING ABOUT IT WITH HIM HE SAID HE WOULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN I ASKED WHAT DID SHE BELIEVE SHE SAID TWO OF HER DAUGHTERS GOT REMARRY AND SHE SHOWED THEM SCRIPTURES AND THAT THE BLOOD STAIN WAS NOT REQUIRE AT HER HANDS ANYMORE I TOLD HER I READ MY WORD MANY TIMES ABOUT MARRIAGE AND NO WHERE IN THE WORD HE HONERS DIVORCE WHEN GOD WAS TEMPTED ABOUT THIS SUBJECT HE KNOW HE WAS GOING TO BE BECAUSE HE IS THE CREATER HE KNOWS THE END BEFORE THE BEGINNING HE KNOWS EVERYTHING THEY ASKED A QUESTION WHY DID MOSES GAVE A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF DIVORCE HE SAID IN THE BEGINNING IT WAS NOT SO THE SAID SO CAN WE PUT AWAY OUR SPOUSE FOR ANY CAUSE HE SAID ONLY FOR FORNICATION COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU TWO MARRY PEOPLE CAN NOT COMMIT FORNICATION ONLY ADULTRY HE SAID AGAIN IF YOU REMARRY YOU DO COMMIIT ADULTRY HIS DISIPLES CAME TO HIM LATER ON IN SCRIPTURES ASKING THE SAME THING THIS TIME HE LEFT OUT FORNICATION HE SAID IF A MAN LEAVES HIS SPOUSE AND REMARRIES COMMITES ADULTRY SEE MOSES WAS DOING THIS AGREEMENT BECAUSE AT THE TIME THE MEN WERE FINDING FAULT IN THE WOMEN AND HAVING THEM KILL HE SAID INSTEAD PUT THE DIVORCE IN HER HAND AND LET HER GO ABOUT HER WAY SEE WHEN WE ALL MAKE VOWS THE BIBLE STATES VERY CLEARLY DONT DARE MAKE A VOW TO GOD AND NOT PAY IT THE BIBLE STATES AGAIN IN THE BOOK OF CORINTHIANS EITHER RECONCIL OR REMAIN SEPERATED LOTS OF TIME PEOPLE REMARRY AND DONT EVEN BE THINKING OF THE CONS ONLY THINKING ABOUT THE FLESH LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER TOPIC TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISE AND IF PEOPLE GET CAUGHT UP WORRING ABOUT FLESH THEY WOULD BUST HELL WIDE OPEN WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS IM NOT FOCUSING ON RATHER IM GOING TO GET IN A RELATIONSHIP OR BACK WITH MY HUSBAND WHY I DONT CARE OF THINGS OF THE FLESH BUT OF THE SPIRIT I LOVE GOD TO MUCH AND DONT WANT TO MISS ANYTHING PEOPLE ASK ME ALL THE TIME HOW ARE YOU DOING IT ITS BEEN A WHILE I STATE GOD IS A KEEPER WHEN YOU WANNA BE KEPT THIS IS SOMETHING YOU GOT TO WANT 9 TIMES OUT OF TEN PEOPLE GO THROUGH WORST THINGS IN THE SECOND MARRIAGE BECAUSE THEY WERNT TO DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE WHAT HAPPENED TO FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD AND PATIANCE AND STAY FAST IN GODS PRESENCE I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY ALL THAT BUT THAT WAS ON MY HEART TO SAY MY GRANDMA LOOKED AT ME AND SAID YOU ARE STRONG KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND BELIEVING WHAT YOU BELIVE IN THE MOST RESPECTFUL WAY AND I SAID THANKS I WILL.

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Thank you Rimmie :)

May I ask firstly, what were the causes of your separation? Also, is your husband a Christian, (does he have a genuine relationship with Jesus)?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rimmie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

well the past he doesnt know how to keep the past out the present he went through things that he felt i didnt support him money wise which was hard for me being that we lived in seprate homes me having to take care of my end my children and my home it was difficult i said it was only one time i couldnt do it i always was there for him thick and thin no matter what when he gets good and ready he doesnt mind leaving so i had to protect me and my children by not letting just anything go so he still is stuck on that and when we get past that he brings up the past i told him bringing up the past in the present leaves us with no future i believe its deeper than that when we were both sinners it was fine being that i got save everything changed with his attitude about everything we went to church together as sinners now im save there are too many excuses for him no he is not where he should be he said he got save at 16 years old i didnt ? that because its not my place or judgement i know the bible says do not be unequaly yoke with an unbeliver but we bot got married unsave i got save a month after we were married so thats not my case he always states i dont mind getting back with you but then the buts goes to leading us nowhere his spirit just dont agree with mines but he dont see it that way things ive done in my past he done them too but always seen my situation worst off than his we forgive each other move on but he always brings them up at every lil arguement letting me know he never forgave he still isnt over it and probley never will be because he always dwelling on the past as if he never done anything

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:22 pm

So you are separated because of financial reasons?

May I ask, has he committed adultery or has he been abusive to you (excessively controlling or physically, menatally or sexually abusive)?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rimmie on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 am

while we have been together none of the above during our seperation for two years yes but nothing i couldnt forgive him for not our case though just financial issues

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Hey Rimmie,

Thank you for sharing :) Donít worry, I have no further questions ;)

All I can say to you, is that God loves you. You are in his hand, and he will guide you and continue to make things clear as you pray to Him, and seek Him. Iím very sorry to hear about your situation, but God is good, and He is faithful. He can fill the emptiness in our hearts, when we let Him, and this is my prayer for you, that He would come and FILL the emptiness, while you are in the separated season of your marriage.

I believe you are on the right track, listening to God, and walking out of the peace and conviction he gives you. Trust your heart, and your conviction.

Your dream would indicate that you are questioning whether or not you are still married, and what that looks like for you. My advice would be: Continue to seek advice and counsel from your pastors, and allow God to make things clearer over time.

I hope this has helped even in a little way.

I am praying for you. God will lead you, Rimmie. He is the Great Shepherd.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rimmie on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:43 am

THANKS GOD CHICK SO MUCH FOR WATCHING MY TOPIC AND RESPONDING I GOT A REVELATION FOR THIS DREAM AS WELL

JOHN 14:14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
IN REAL LIFE I ALREADY ASKED.

ISAISH 55:11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

GOD ALREADY ANSWERED MY REQUEST JUST FOR THE ASKING AND LIKE HE SAID HIS WORDS WILL NEVER RETURN UNTO HIM VOID AND IT WONT I BELIEVE THAT THE TWO DREAMS LINKED TO EACH OTHER AS WELL AS THE OTHER DREAM I HAD WHICH THE TOPIC WAS CALLED WEIRD DREAM BUT THATS TO LONG TO COVER SO IMMA JUST COVER THESE TWO DREAMS. TO DREAM OF A RING MEANS{For a young woman to receive a ring, denotes that worries over her lover's conduct will cease, as he will devote himself to her pleasures and future interest. ONE OF THE DEFENITION FOR DEVOTE MEAN -TO dedicate- devote,commit,consecrate, give ARE THE SYNONYMS OF DEVOTE

OKAY THE FIRST DREAM WAS THE RING WAS TAKEN AND GIVING BACK I BELIEVE THIS JUST MEANS THAT MY PASTOR IN THE DREAM SYMOBLED GOD AND I BELIEVE HE IS TRYING TO SAY THAT THE RING MEANING {MY HUSBAND,WHO IS MY WORRY} HE WAS TAKEN SO TRUST AND BELIEVE I WILL BRING HIM BACK
THE SECOND DREAM I WAS ASK BY MY PASTOR WHY WAS I STILL WEARING THE RING TO ME I BELIEVE GOD IS SAYING WHY ARE YOU STILL WEARING YOUR WORRIES. IN THE DREAM I TOOK OFF THE RING AND FELT EMPTY TO ME I BELIEVE GOD WAS SAYING WHEN YOU TAKE OFF YOUR RING MEANING{WORRIES} I WILL LIFT OFF THE {EMPTYNESS} MEANING BURDENS I BELIEVE IF YOU PUT THE TWO DREAMS TOGETHER GOD IS SAYING I TOOK YOUR HUSBAND FOR A SEASON BECAUSE OF WORRIES AND ISSUES YOU BOTH HAD NOW TRUST AND BELIEVE I WILL BRING HIM BACK BUT UNTIL THEN TAKE OFF YOUR WORRIES SO I MAY LIFT YOUR BURDENS 1 THESSALONIANS 5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING Colossians 4:2
Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:10 pm

clapping

big hug 2

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down