flying on an airplane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flying on an airplane

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 am

I had a dream in which I was flying on an airplane. Sitting next to a guy I know of, but do not know personally.

Does anybody have any insight to what flying in an airplane means? It was like it was a big airliner, like the trip was going to be long.

Does anybody have any insight to what flying in an airplane means? Anybody have insight to what the symbol means?

Thank you for your help,
Emily

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: flying on an airplane

Post by Grace010 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi Emily,

my thought is I believe God prepare and call both of you to big ministry and His spirit will move and direct u. many spiritual gifts will come out and prepare yourself about that :) have u been praying about future mate?
since u mentioned sat next to this guy but u didn't know him personally.
pls pray it on what I just said.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:32 am

Hey Grace010

This guy, I have been praying about him for a month or so now. :)

I've been praying about this particular church and attending it for about 5 months and started attending its college groups about a month ago.

I definitely believe God is guiding and leading me to this church. It's just unclear whether or not this guy is himself or represents a member of this church.

(read my dream in the dream sections)
One thing I believe God has shown me is this: The two members of the mega church were not from the same mega church... they were two members of a very prominent and different church. They were married and they were prominent leaders in their church. One was a pastor and the other was his wife.

I think (still praying) that God is showing me that I am about to step in as a prominent member of this church and that my help mate will be a prominent member of this church. The guy I sat next to is a prominent member... it's still unclear if it will be him as my help mate. :)

Thank you for your insight, please pray as I pray for guidance.

Thanks again,

EmilyM

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 am

I believe God has answered your prayer about this guy in your dream. I read ur dream on dream sections. u felt happy to sit nxt to him. so ask God for a sign and He is faithful to give u an answer.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top