KISS ON THE RIGHT CHEEK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KISS ON THE RIGHT CHEEK

Post by rimmie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:41 am

OKAY ANOTHER DREAM I HAD A FEW DAYS AGO WAS I WAS AT THIS CHURCH AND THE MAIN GUEST WAS MY BROTHER WHO LIVES A LIL WAY FROM ME AND I COULD REMEMBER THIS SPEAKER WAS SAYING HE WAS WAITING FOR HIS ARRIVAL SO STANDING ON THE SIDE DETRICK HADDON WHO IS THIS FAMOUS SINGER CAME TO ME AND WITH A FRIENDLY KISS NOTHING TO IT KISSES ME ON THE CHEEK AND SAID YOU KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT YOU DO KNOW THAT RIGHT AND I LOOK AT HIM SHACKIG MY HEAD YES AS IF HOW DID HE KNOW SOMETHING WAS WRONG BUT LOOKING BACK AT THE DREAM MY FACE SHOWED IT SO IT WAS LIKE MY GOSPEL GROUP WHICH I SANG WITH WAS ABOUT TO BE CALLED AND I WAS CHASING DETRICK TO TELL HIM ABOUT MY GROUP HE SAID IM IN A RUSH IM NOT ABLE TO STAY I SAID WELL IS THERE A NUMBER I CAN REACH YOU OR I CAN GIVE YOU MY YOUTUBE IT WAS AS IF HE WAS RUSHING TO GO TO HIS WIFE B-DAY BASH I KEEP TRYING HE SAID HERE LET ME RIGHT IT BECAUSE I CAN UNDERSTAND MY OWN HAND WRITTING I SAID OK BUT EVERYTIME HE TRYED WRITTING IT WAS LIKE HE COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS WRITTING SO I FINDLY WROTE THE NUMBER DOWN MY SELF WHEN I LOOKED AT THE NUMBER IT WAS WASHED AWAY ALIL SO I HAD NO NUMBER I WENT BACK IN MY GROUP NAME WAS ALREADY CALLED BUT MY SISTER AND COUSIN WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE GROUP THE SAID THEY UNDERSTAND WHY I MISSED IT BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET US A ENGAGEMENT WITH THE FAMOUS SINGER AND THAT PLACE WHERE WE HAD TO SANG TOO WASNT THAT IMPORTANT SO I ASKED HOW THE SANGING WENT THEN I SAW THE PEOPLE LAID OUT I TOLD THEM NEVER MIND I SAW HOW IT WENT HOW THE PEOPLE WAS LAYED OUT IN THE SPIRIT BUT THE MAIN PART OF THE DREAM THAT STUCK WITH ME WAS THE KISS ON THE CHEEK TELLING ME EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KISS ON THE RIGHT CHEEK

Post by rachel07 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

hi ok do you have a singing group?

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rimmie on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:31 pm

yes i do

Last edited by rimmie on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Hellooo! lol ok so this is what i think so here it goes.. well i believe dream might mean that (your looking mabe in your heart/mabe an attitude) like your focus could be on becoming famous..? (theres nothin wrong with this) but..when God has already placed you where your suppose to be. like he put an annointing on you all.(like the people fallin out in the spirit) and thats just what he wants you to do. mabe just be annointd and focus on what ur doin flowing in the spirit. like thats why the number kept gettin erased or he didnt know what he was writting. i believe God was showing you he kinda closed somee doors to becoming famous. he just wants you to do what hes got you doin. ok i hope i got this right so if it is prais God. if not the lord still workin in me. hahaha

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:58 pm

But the kiss on the cheek idk. mabe just everythings ok with what ur doin so he sealed it with a kiss. but you kept proceding(whetther prayin or in natural with being famous) so God just shut them doors.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rimmie on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 pm

thanks for responding @rachel07

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey

I agree with above. I think God is trying to show you the way you are trying to persue is not his way for you. Usually his way is 10 times more than we have expected in an unexpected way. Don't be dissappointed it sounds like God is going to anoint you to be abble to reach the throne room in worship which is such a priviledge. Don't get stressed out abt how it's all going to happen and that it has to happen in a particular way.

I remember finding some awesome teaching that I wanted to share with a fellow christian that I had been having relationship problems with and we had been drifting apart. However every time I came to tell the person in a dream some how I wouldn't be able to get the message across. I finally realised that that information shouldn't be conveyed to that person and God had closed the door on our friendship maybe permanently or temporarily.

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top