weird dream someone help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weird dream someone help

Post by rimmie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 am

OK WELL IM A DREAMER AND I HAD THIS MAN OF GOD TELL ME THAT I NEED TO START WRITTING MY DREAMS DOWN SO IM GIVING THIS A SHOT OK HERE IT GOES A COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO I HAD A DREAM IT WAS OF A WHITE MAN GETTING BEAT UP BY A GOOD BIT OF MEN AND HE HAD NO STRENGTH OUT OF NO WHERE IT WAS LIKE AS IF HE STARTED TO PRAY AND ON THE TWO SIDES OF HIS SHOULDERS HE THEN HAD HORNS NOT SCARY TYPE HORNS BUT HORNS THEN HE STARTED TO WIN AGAINST THE MENS THAT WAS BEATING ON HIM THEN IT WENT TO HIM FLYING BUT INSTEAD OF IT BEING HIM IT WAS MY REAL LIFE HUSBAND AND I COULD REMEMBER ME GOING WITH HIM TO THIS HOUSE THAT SURPOSE TO BELONG TO HIS DEAD GRANDMA AND WE WERE THERE IN THE EMPTY HOME AND THERE CAME A KNOCK AT THE DOOR WHICH MY HUSBAND OPEN THE DOOR AND IT WAS MY GREAT GRAND AUNT WHO IS NOW DEAD ALSO SHE CAME THERE LOOKING FOR MY HUSBAND GRANDMA HE TOLD HER HE SAID SHE IS GONE GONE YOU KNOW MEANING DEAD SO SHE TOLD HIM YOU KNOW IM GONE GONE TO RIGHT AND I SAID I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TELL HIM THAT SO SHE WENT TO USE THE RESTROOM AND CAME OUT TOLD US SOMETHING I CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS THEN WE SAID OK SHE LEFT OUT SPEAKING IN TOUNGES THEN IT WENT TO ME AND MY MOM WERE HAVING A CONVERSATION AND MY CELL PHONE RANG IT WAS THIS GUY I KNOW FROM THE PAST HE ASKED FOR ME AND I TOLD HIM WRONG NUMBER BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT HIM CALLING HE WAS A GUY FROM THE PAST THAT I HAD NO PAST WITH SO ONE OF MY EX IN REAL LIFE CAME FLYING AROUND ME AND MY MOM SAYING YEAH I HEARD YOU AND I SAID YEAH AND YOU CAN TELL IM FAITHFUL HE STATETED YES I CAN AND YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON BUT THE WEIRD PART ABOUT IT I WAS SAYING HOW DID MY EX TURNED INTO BEING MY HUSBAND AND MY HUSBAND STILL LIVES SO IT WENT TO THE LAST PART OF THE DREAM WHERE ME AND MY EX WHO WAS MARRIED IN THE DREAM WAS LYING IN THE BED HE WAS SLEEP BUT NEXT TO ME WAS ANOTHER HIM WITH HORNS COMING OUT HIS SHOULDERS I COULDNT REMEMBER BUT IT SEEM LIKE I KISSED THE ONE WITH HORNS AND WOKE UP.SOMEONE HELP PLZ WITH THIS DREAM

rimmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top