Unstoppable Consuming Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unstoppable Consuming Fire

Post by Milk2Meat on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:26 am

Starting late 90s I had a series of dreams involving fire. The fire would always be at the same location and would always come from the same direction and would always be terribly, horrifically, intense. In real life (IRL) we have moved back to Atlanta in my parents home and when these dreams started this is where I would be when having these dreams.

This fire would come from the west to the east and would be torrid! It would bring with it wind and smoke. I would see lots of ambers from the burning trees. I mean this fire was clearing the landscape. We live across from a heavy wooded area with a creek and it just demolished that. The fire would have an element with it that seemed like volcano lava as well. It would flow like a river not a small one but a very wide one. I would always look out the window or be outside looking west and see this coming wondering what to do. I need to save my family, I need to get them out of harms way. Sometimes in these dreams they would be with me and sometimes they would not. The fire would work its way to the house and we or I would escape and I would wake up.

My most recent fire dream (5/27/10) involved the airplanes which I have dreamed about in a series. I forgot to mention that in the other thread

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11113-maybe-100-or-more-airplanes-over-several-dreams-please-ask-questions-if-needed .

I noticed airplanes flying low I was thinking at first they were crashing (these were not small planes, very large) they were flying at treetop level. They were dropping lots of water just drenching the area across the street from our house. I remember thinking OK I see what they are doing they are trying to wet the area before the fire gets here so it wont burn any houses. Not a chance when that fire got to our area it burned everything with ease it jumped the creek like it was not even there. I remember getting everyone out the house and in the end trying to go back in and get clothes but the fire had began to consume the house so I had to leave. I jumped into my car drove to the end of the street and we just watched the fire the rubberneckers, family, and myself. This house has been burned once before in 1989 (IRL) and I remember thinking this is just how I felt the last time this happened. We are definitely not coming back this time.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unstoppable Consuming Fire

Post by Milk2Meat on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 am

I am gonna try doing a little self interpretation here.

After seeing the meaning of house on the site and flames, I would say that my dreams were a call to prayer. My family and I would come under trial. Our Lord showed me this in order to pray and ask for interceding prayer. The trials would not destroy our family but would severly challenge our family. If we held strong and lived by the Lords principles we would be ok if not then ?????

The fire being at my parents home in which we would eventually be living in again (IRL) was a reference to the time that these trials would be taking place.

Being that I had this same dream again while living here is telling me that trials will continue to come. The water being dropped from the planes (symbolizing ministry) is taking some part in combating the trials. What I dont understand is the fire just moving past the protective placing of the water like it was not even there. This troubles me but on the other hand I dont know exactly what water is suppose to mean. Is see nothing that speaks to water (on the website) and my situation in the dream.

FYI: We have had some persecution (to children and wife), refinement (all of us), and trial (all of us) after moving here to Atlanta.

Could someone give me some feedback please.

Thanks

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top