Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John7

Prayer for witchcraft, sickness and mental health

Hello friends

I have been poisoned and it has made me very sick physically and mentally, I also believe witchcraft has been directed toward me by certain witches and warlocks I know. Last year I was near suicide because I couldnt take the physical and mental pain, Im still in severe physcial pain and I was poisoned months ago. The doctors simply cannot do anything. Medical help cannot do anything to assist me.

In the past I have been a preacher and minister, both involved in street evangelism and preaching in churches. About 4 days after preaching a prophetic word at church at the invitation of a Pastor, I was struck down with poison which paralyzed me and has done permanent damage to me psychologically and physically. I believe this is the result of a spiritual attack against me and am at a loss as to why God could allow this to happen, Im still in the faith but barely holding on. My joints, bones and muscles are seriously messed up aswell as my mind due to the poisoning, and I can honestly say this is the worst time of my life.

Since being in this state I have barely left the house and am living with a parent. I am 29 years old and have been saved for over 5 years now. In the last few months, God has really been speaking to me in my dreams, a recent dream involved a farmer telling me that next year would be a better year. I have also had some other dreams, but am really in need for God to heal me and deliver me from my present bondage. Any prayer would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou for taking the time to read my post.

Hi John, praying Heavenly Father,I ask that you heal your son and deliver him from every present bondage.I pray that you overwhelm him with your presence and love,I pray that you strengthen him and get him back on his feet.I bind every evil manifestations in his life and body in the name of Jesus.I cover him with the blood of Jesus.I thank You God that, you that began a good work in John will perfect it in Jesus name.Amen

I come into agreement with your prayer for me in Jesus name, and I thankyou for your prayer and pray that I would see a manifestation of this prayer in my life, in Jesus mighty name.

Father God,

We thank you for John and we thank you that you are Jehovah Rapha our healer. We thank you that you dispell the darkness from the light and you break all curses in Jesus name. It says in your word that you will bless those who bless us and curse those who curse us. We want to address those who have cursed today. We come against every thing that would present itself against the Lord now in Jesus name. We command you to stop and desist. We command you to leave in Jesus name and report to the feet of Jesus. We release the Holy Spirit over John right now and ask you Lord to sweep his house clean. Remove all things that are not of you even down to the melecular level. We command that pain is gone, illness is gone and poison is gone in Jesus name. We thank you Father for your goodness and mercy toward us and pray peace, joy, love and hope over John right now. We plead the blood of Jesus over him and thank you Lord! We ask for fresh anointing over John and a renewed sense of hope in you. Make this situation a strong testimony of your love and protection over us. Father we give you all the praise, glory and honor, in Jesus mighty name, amen.

your servant,

Connie

PS. John pray that outloud. Also don't forget to forgive those who cursed you.

Connie,

thankyou for that prayer. I prayed it out loud and I stay in agreement with you for all poison, curses and illness to be removed from my life immediately. And I pray I would see immiedate results and fruit of deliverance in Jesus name.

I understand much of what you are going through, in that I was attack by similar situation. Was ministering in an area that had lots of witchraft (though in my job they didn't call themselves this) and I ended up in hospital and had struggled ten years, it has still left it's mark and I feel for you in that I know God has a plan for you brother and do NOT give up.

Sometimes when we are in a situation we do not like and have been used to the heights of ministry, the Lord says to us "keep swimming and do not give up hope"....I see you are in a great time of testing and the Lord is saying to you "to minister where you are and allow what the devil meant for evil to be turned into good by the Lord".

I would say to be attacked as you have is one of the hardest things as mental illness has its stigma and people are often written off as unable to be helped. But thing is OUR GOD IS GREATER THAN ANYTHING OR ANYONE!

Keep reminding yourself of this dear friend and keep reminding yourself of the scriptures. One I used alot was the one which says "I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God formed within me".....

BLess you dear one and I pray that God lift you up out of the mirey clay and set your feet upon the ROCK _ JESUS!

AMen. huggins

Hi I was highly touched by your post. I'm going through hard times myself mentally. It is hard and someties ask myself where is God? why did he let it happen? Did I do him wrong?etc...
Stay strong ! It's one day after another, God has not forgotten you my friend.
Lord,
I pray for my brother in pain, I pray that your precious blood heals him entirely. I pray for your peace and comfort. I pray Oh Lord That what the devil has destroyed, you restore. In Yeshoua's wonderful and mighty name
dove Amen!