Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreams3

i need to know. Can a christian be demon possessd or oppresssed

and how do you know the difference. Because i have seen true believers manifesting and demons talking through them during deliverance. i have going thru the internet and see the bible verses and yet i need to hear what you guys say. Because rightnow i am about going to a pastor for deliverance concerning chronic financial struggles all my life..although i have also gone to deliverance meetings that lasted ayear sometime years ago ...though being a strong believer from my youth i also manifested as described above without any previous occult or idolatry worship or practise etc. i have been seeing my money being stolen or attempt made in the dreams over the years to steal or kill me. i am very angry.

yes can be severly opressed,, look at elijah vrs jezebell, he became suicidel in a sense,, ,, i wood ask u if theres any evidence of freemasonry activty in ur family,, ive seen trukloads of beleavers manifestg all manner of demonik junk, ,, truble wiv finances is a major distraktion 4 beleavers cos they lose site of wat they shood be doin becos of a lack of money,, ugh,, D

Yes I agree with Drmstr, I'm a prime example, Got saved at 15, filled with the spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues at 19, then from 20-25 spewed out demons and made Linda Blair in the exorcist look like Goldilocks!

Hmmmm

I hear ya matey, so much debates about this one but alas I think you are on to somethin! thumbs

no evident of free manson. Both my parents are professing christians now.. over the past we have gone for 3 family deliverance because of financial and health concerns. i too have gone for personal deliverance even done deliverance bible school....i personally believe christian are oppressed but not demonised.

ugh like sum of us,, the same thing,, um sounds like uve done it all, ,, dont kno wat 2 say,, um chek ur giveing?? D

yes o dreamster. i have done it all. Yes in the area of giving..i have ask God..because we give, tithes, etc. So with the situation i am thinking i have to go for another round of deliverance or what?.what is eating our seeds? anyway?i have done soul searching/praying/fasting..wrong businesses, or what...no answers...ok we have just change our business location yet so slow or nothing! bills cant be paid. cannot afford for kids. Now i start praying against witchraft influences as i have heard recently. Sorry i sound this way..i just have to talk my heart.

um sounds jus like the reccesion is affectg u ,,um eatg seeds is spending mony on urself that shoodgo else wer, but thers no mentionof that here, ?? um i dont realy hava sure fire answer,

thanks for response..i just need prayers for direction and speedy intervention.