Decapitated myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decapitated myself

Post by eleora3 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 pm

About a week ago I had a dream that I decapitated myself and put my head into my parents' fireplace to burn (I was staying at their house at the time.) I wasn't upset emotionally or terrified during this part of the dream. Then I noticed that my severed head wasn't burning in the fire and was causing a mess, so I used a stick or something to get it out and put it in a bag and throw it outside the door and I felt relieved and unworried, even though I no longer had a head but was fine otherwise and still alive and functioning. Then I woke up

eleora3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decapitated myself

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:46 pm

IRL, do you feel like there are old thoughts/beliefs/attitudes that you want to disassociate from? Also, do you feel like you don't want to be a burden to others - you aren't really a burden but you're sensitive to consider others' needs and as a result you try not to inconvenience them?

One question - is your parents' house your childhood home?

The scripture that comes up in my spirit regarding this dream is Matthew 18:8-9 -
8 “If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.

Please pray about this to ensure that it aligns with what the Lord has shown you regarding this dream and disregard anything that doesn't fit. flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eleora3 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Lola,

IRL I have been pretty happy with my life and current attitudes and personal growth with the exception that I am currently trying to ascertain God's will with something from the past that has been sort of haunting me.

We moved into my parent's home when I was 13, so I spent the latter part of my childhood there.

I do feel like a burden to my parents because I recently went back to grad school full time and my Dad has been helping me out financially a little and I have been feeling very bad about that because my family doesn't make as much money as they used to.

Thank you for sharing your insights!

-Eleora

eleora3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:59 pm

So it sounds like this dream isn't about mind transformation per se...ok, being an issue from the past makes sense since the dream took place in your parents' home.

Trying to think of why you would dream that type of imagery in your dream and I'm only speculating, this is not an interpretation - is this issue that's haunting you something (e.g., memories) you want to put to rest?

Do you have any thoughts regarding what your dream decapitation symbolizes?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eleora3 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm still in love with someone I can't be with and it was a complicated situation. I want to move on but its hard because things were so good with us. In the past I prayed and prayed and felt God was saying to "hold onto hope" but logically it makes no sense and I've tried to move on, but the visions God gave me when I asked him a year ago were very clear, but my Godly friends do not believe that God would tell me to hold onto hope and I haven't even talked to the man in a long time and there is no rational reason to expect he'll ever come back even though he may still love me. I have dated other people but its been so hard to forget this person.

I have been praying continually for God to show me if I am to move on and forget this person because maybe I misunderstood the signs he gave me before.

Thank you kindly for your help!

eleora3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top