Dream of Beach, water and farmer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Beach, water and farmer

Post by John7 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:47 am

Hello again friends, I would like to share some background of recent events in my life, and then I would also like to share a dream.

Last year was the worst year of my life. I wanted to commit suicide a number of times, and I was also poisoned twice, and the poison made me extremely ill for almost the entire year. I could not understand why God could allow this to happen, I was in such pain, that I was contemplating suicide just to stop the pain. Even if I went to hell, i felt the flames of hell would have been better than the pain I was expriencing. It was that bad.

Recently I had a dream that did encourage me, and hoping you can comment as to whether you think its from the Lord or if you have any suggestions etc, they are most welcome.

I was in the beach in the water and I saw children playing in the water around me. A man then approached me in the water who I knew, it was a relative of mine who is a farmer, and he said to me, "Next year is going to be a better year."

Any comments or suggestions about this dream are appreciated, and let me thankyou for taking the time to read my brief testimony and dream. God bless you.

Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top