Hi everyone, im new here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi everyone, im new here

Post by John7 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:31 am

Hello everyone,

You can call me John, and Im new to the forum. I recently read some of Mia's articles and felt I got a lot of insightful information on dreams. However what was most assuring about Mia's site, was that I got a lot of confirmations about what was happening with my dreams. When I read in Mia's articles that she stated, the dreams from God are often very simple and short ones, that was a real confirmation as to what I was experiencing. I was having these very short symbolic simple dreams that were burnt into my mind, so I really agreed with that aspect of her insight.

I would also like to state that I was happy that Mia attends a church and is under the leadership of a Pastor, I was also impressed that she often submitted church type dreams/prophecy to her Pastor in writing. I think its important that anyone involved in a dream/prophecy type website, be a stable person in the church, submitted under Godly authority. So in conclusion I was very impressed with the website and am thankful for it.

Well I would like to share a little about myself. Currently Im quiet unwell and suffering pretty bad. However in my despair and anguish, God has been speaking to me in dreams with such signs and wonders it has been astonishing. I have had a few dreams from God some years ago, but this last year, the dreams have gone into overdrive. Im interested in learning more about dreams from a biblical perspective, and Im also interested in getting encouragement and fellowshipping. I must say its been a rough year for me this year, and I almost gave up on my faith, but Im trying to get through my hard times as best I can with Gods help.

God bless you and thankyou for taking the time to read my intro, I look forward to conversing with you in the future should we exchange dialogue at a later time.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi everyone, im new here

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 am

Praise the Lord, John7!

Welcome to the site! flower

Sorry to hear about your health issues, it sounds like you've had some "...but God" moments. Praise God that you didn't give up on your faith. He never forsakes us even in the hardest moments when it doesn't appear that He is there, He is faithful.

Looking forward to fellowshipping with you! flower

Last edited by lola21st on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:24 am

John,

Welcome! It is good to have you with us. We look forward to fellowship with you and pray you are as blessed here as we are. Please feel free to post to our prayer forum for anything you need and we would be happy to pray with you. The Lord does share with us some awesome dreams and visions and I am glad you found us so you can share yours with us and we can all learn together what the Lord is showing us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum