Colony of bees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colony of bees

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:41 am

I was outside walking around in an open place and almost fell into a huge hole in the ground~it was really deep. I remember people hanging out around far in the distance. At first when I slipped and started to back out of the hole, I thought the hole was filled with feces. But then I noticed a bee or two starting to fly toward me...that is when I noticed the whole was filled with a HUGE COLONY of bees~there were possibly millions of bees in this hole. I got away from then as quickly as I could. (In real life, I would much rather deal with any other insect besides bees! I hate them!) Then I was in this house that I was suppose to be keeping an eye on. Somehow these unknown and unwanted people kept getting in through hidden doors or doors that I wasn't aware of. I just kept trying to find the doors so I could lock up the house and keep the people from trying to getting in. I didn't tell the people to go...they acted like they had a right to be there~even though I didn't want them there. But I was searching for a way to keep more people from coming in. I did not know or recognize anyone from my dream. All the people in my dream were strangers to me in the dream and I did not recognize any of the faces.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Colony of bees

Post by eleora3 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 pm

This is not a spiritual revelation, just my own thoughts on your dream.

Bees have various meanings online, but since you are actually afraid of them/dislike them, it seems that the dream could mean that you may have fallen in a hole (could be a mistake you made or just bad luck) and the bees are attacking you--your own fears, but the fact that you escaped is good. Houses are sometimes believed to symbolize the soul or self, and even though in the dream it wasn't your home, you were responsible for it. The intruders could represent other demands or pressures on you that you have been unable to keep under control. Perhaps your waking life has a lot of chaos right now and you need to stand up and put up barriers to keep your life more enjoyable and manageable.

Does this resonate with you at all?

eleora3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:39 am

Yes elora, it def does make a lot of sense with the things that I have going on in my life right now. Thanks!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top