House of the Lord.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House of the Lord.

Post by Patience on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Hie Guys

This dream has been popping back in my head every quiet time i have had since i had it. I sense a form of task or expectation I am still seeking word from God to understand this I know in my spirit he has said something but I am not grasping it and I wonder if i am complicating the message too much. I am just not sure.

I dreamt I was in a house full of woman and man of God, bishops,prophets,pastors.
One of the prophets pulled me from the chair that i was sitting and told me to kneel on the front room floor. The carpet was red and what seemed to be a small seat where i had to put my head was more like a floral foot stool with red and white colours. I had my iphone in my hand and i put it in front of me. The prophet said something about this phone and the bishop who was sitting on my right hand side took it I asked him what the prophet had said I still could not hear what the bishop was saying so he decided to sign language as if to say the prophet had said to remove the phone in front of you. I remember holding this bishop's leg while i was on my knees. This lady prophet started walking in front of me and wavering something in her hand on my head. She poured either oil or water on my head while i was praying in tongues. I looked up and she had a smile on her face. She said you are going to have a car she gave me options to choose which one i wanted she started off with my car which is a very big car 4x4 which i currently drive n i love this car even with its faults then she said No this has to be a new car the first thing she said was a mercedes benz. I thought of this small merc that i had always liked but failed to describe it to her that thats the one i wanted. As I got up Everyone was so happy and pleased with the word that this prophet had said but i was confused and was not sure whether the car in mind was the right one becoz i failed to describe the car or say exactly the name of the car. I got up and i remember i was in a que to use the toilet another woman of God a pastor pulled me up and told me to pray always and not cease.
I was then left in the que wondering what was going on with an element of confusion the oil/water on my head was so much it kept dripping on my face and my hands were smudged with all this oil/water I kept looking back thinking what is going on. I woke up actually still confused trying to figure out what had happened.

Patience

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House of the Lord.

Post by owen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm

I believe you understand your dream. I know you know the meaning of it.

please, try interpret it. I would love to read it.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top