Maybe 100 Or More Airplanes Over Several Dreams Please Ask Questions If Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe 100 Or More Airplanes Over Several Dreams Please Ask Questions If Needed

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 pm

These are a some dreams I had over a 4 month period. All involving airplanes. I am sure it is to much to digest at one time but I thought posting them together may bring to light something the Lord is trying to tell me that I just am not getting.

I refer to peoples races in these dreams because I was told by a pastor I am fellowshipping with that my airplane dreams may involve me being given the gift to act as a peacemaker between different races.

Please ask questions I really want to figure out what these mean.

1st Dream 4/5/10

Was told in the form of a news report that Atlanta is seen as a very "dark city" in a spiritual sense. There is something very dark happening inside of I-285. I remember thinking at this point being surprised I would have thought more "dark things" were going on in southwest Atlanta.

The reporter continued to say some people are trapped here (where employment is concerned vs. their counterparts across the country). The rest of the country sees Atlanta as a "dark city".

At a point I looked up in the sky and saw (I was with my family at this point and really feeling a need to have them with me) an airplane in trouble which was just taking off from the Atlanta airport. I then made sure my family was together to tell them to get to a safe place and as I did this I looked to see others having trouble and there were several taking off (there takeoffs were sequenced closer than normal) one after the other and none of them had wings. They flew for a bit as they left the airport but then crashed.

I then ran to my family and this large group of people and told them that we must fight these people coming off of these airplanes. I clearly saw in my dream these people parachuting from these airplanes and they were coming to do us harm. I felt a push back from the group I was talking to, they didnít want to get involved so I went it alone at first and challenged these guys.

They had guns (I remember the guns could hurt me but didnít worry about getting killed by them). It was if they were not loaded and I remember one of these men showing me a gun clip he was about to load and shot me with it. I grabbed the guns from these folks and shot them with their guns and I did kill some of them.

There was one older man from these planes that had a gun more powerful than the others and I commented to him about it. He then handed the gun to me and explained the features to me. The gun had red bullets (like large round bbs) I took the gun showed it to some folks, I think my father was there as well, I shot it and I think I gave it back to this man. I remember specifically that this man was older (maybe having authority), calmer than the others, and dressed formally in dark clothes. He didnít seem to be a threat.

I then remember a group of folks that were stealing things from their employer. One guy said he stole 30K-40K from his employer another one said he was renting hotels on the company's credit card in deception to his employer.

Another group said they (also showed me their operation) steal and transport stolen merchandise. As this man was showing me his operation he felt led to let me know he was going to have 2 pianos that were stolen and were going to be shipped on this particular trip. In addition to that I saw a bunch of hand trucks that were stolen they were wrapped in clear packing material and loaded for shipping. There was a trailer for cars, an enclosed trailer and a third which I cant remember what it was for.

I saw a lot of people I went to high school with at some sort of gathering as if it was a class reunion of sorts. I remember speaking to people I remembered but I seemed to be occupied with other purposes and didnít have time to visit.

2nd Dream 7/15/10

Also the apocalyptic airplanes are back. Basically my wife and I are somewhere walking like a park thatís very large and there were tons of people. These airplanes were flying everywhere as if was an airshow. I thought different and I told my wife so. I thought they were alien type ships that were being chased by U.S. ships/planes all types of planes and helicopters, some very oddly shaped and powered by unknown means. I saw U,S, markings on one but all I saw on the others were strange colors and shapes. I just remember trying hard to convince my wife that this aint exactly what it seemed to be (an airshow). All the other folks in the park were oblivious to this as well. They saw the planes but seemed to be getting entertained more than anything.

3rd Dream (These last 2 dreams were 2 days apart) 7/15/10

Had another airplane dream. This time I was flying in the airplane. I remember it flying low to the ground. Missing trees, power lines etc. Then it seemed to be very high in the sky. Then again it was very low, close to the ground. Very few people in the airplane. A black lady was the pilot (maybe the lady I saw at our house). There were very few people on the plane. Maybe a dozen people max.

4th Dream 7/17/10

Airplanes are back again. Very very strange. Lots of older WWII planes flying upside down look to be prowling for modern civilian planes to destroy. When I saw theses I was in a public place and the planes seemed to want us to know what the markings were on them. I only remember seeing the USAF markings but I remember having a sense that it didnít matter, planes were from all countries. They were flying upside down and were painted to look like they were flying right side up. I was the only one out of all the people that saw these planes that actually noticed that.

Me and my family were in a hotel maybe on vacation very near an airport and we could see the runway from the hotel. These passenger planes were trying to get out of the sky as fast as they could. Some were having to call off their landings because they were spaced way to close.

At one point I called my oldest girl to tell her about this one large MD-11 that had to call of its landing it was so close to the ground and hotel but it didnít crash. I remember her telling me she could hear it through the phone as it screamed by the hotel.

I just remember thinking to myself this isnít right. What in the world is going on here.

5th Dream 8/11/10

It was a gloomy cloudy day maybe mid afternoon. First thing I noticed was an airplane in its landing approach over our house. The only problem was it was approaching in the opposite direction than it was suppose to land. I knew this was wrong and very strange but shortly after I noticed military planes A-10 Warthogs could instantly identify them. These were chasing other planes, I couldnít tell what they were chasing but they were very fast. The A-10ís were firing missiles in great waves but these other planes or ships were outrunning the missiles. I knew then that this was not of this world. There was debris falling out of the sky and hitting the ground all around us.

I noticed the black lady I mentioned in previous dreams again. She pulled up in her car with 2 children inside. I told her to hurry up and come inside the house with usÖÖÖÖ it would be safer inside.

I also noticed to white boys riding bicycles at the end of our driveway. They seemed unconcerned about what was going on. Finally I went out and told them they need to get inside as well. As I did this they were then older maybe in their 20s. In any case they did what I asked.

I also remember an older car I use to own when in high school, I had it back. I was just moving it around on my driveway, not quite sure what that meant (I do currently own a car very similar to that)

Last edited by Milk2Meat on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Thought it would be better to have these related dreams in one place)

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maybe 100 Or More Airplanes Over Several Dreams Please Ask Questions If Needed

Post by owen on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi M2M,

just want to make sure, is this one dream with different scenes?

Are you one of the leaders in your church?

Do you see colors in your dream or just plane black and white?

tnx

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maybe 100 Or More Airplanes Over Several Dreams Please Ask Questions If Needed

Post by owen on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 pm

wow

You got a long long dream!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:57 pm

are your dreams in chronological order?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:09 pm

These are dreams that happened over a 4 month period.

The first of which was 4/5/10

The 2nd was 5/6/10

The 3rd was 7/15/10

The 4th was 7/17/10

The 5th was 8/11/10

I do see colors, no not a leader in a chruch but asked to be. Yes they are in chrono order.

My first Airplane dream actually occured in the early 1990s it was very short but powerful and is why my friend believes I may have a calling to be a peacemaker or messanger possibly in racially tense situations. He also believes it may be prohetic regarding social upheaval to come in the United States. I left it out of this because it was so long ago but I will share it if you think it is needed or helpful.

No I am not a pastor but around the time of the dream of 4/5/10 I was asked to help start a church. I was given the title Minister by the people starting the church. I broke fellowship with the people starting this church a few weeks later because I sensed I was not supposed to be involved with this ministry. We still speak but we dont fellowship anymore. They feel I made a big mistake leaving their ministry both personally and spiritually.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:53 pm

These dreams of yours are actually series of events in your life and the church you are involved with in a metaphorical from.

1st dream shows a church as she struggled to grow in the Spirit, and how she managed the ministries. The ministries didnt bear fruit or didnt grow because they had no wings, which means there was no guidance from the Spirit or they didnt move in the Spirit. Because of this, troubles and problems arouse from the leaders and members. In your part you were trying to settle these things down by giving solutions to the problem. And you went and talked to the President/Senior Pastor/anyone who has the highest authority trying to get help. What is interesting in your first dream is, betrayal and distrust had become the major issue among these and it caused great division.

2nd dream I believe is a sequel of the first. This dream shows how ministries had fallen into a deception by competing each others. And it looks like the ministry became a show or entertainment program.

3rd dream I believe tells the ministry you are invilved with and with few people on it. And there are times that this ministry had struggled to move on or fly in the Spirit.

I hope I had helped you with this. Please disregard what does not speak to your heart.

about the last two dreams Im still reading on them...

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Thanks Owen, I was just about to meditate and pray over joinging this Forum, posting these dreams, and going back to prayerfully seek meaning for specific dreams and your post popped up.

Thank You much for your input. I do see some things that make sense. I dont understand it all yet but I know the Lord who sent them will show us everything when he sees we need to know.

Robert

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm

M2M,

You are very welcome bro.

I agree with you. It is always the Holy Spirit will reveal the meaning of our dreams, because it is part of HIs role in us. And you are right too, we dont completely understand everything, no one will because we only see/prophecy in part and know in part(1cor.13:9). I myself, sometimes, cant understand my dreams.

4th dream. You yourself had noticed how old ministries or people in the Lord trying to destroy new ones, new ministries or new in the Lord. This old ministries may have good motives or well meaning Christians but unknowingly, they harmed others who trying to serve the Lord. Beause of this, others who are new had to stop or refrain from serving God.

5th dream. I agree with your current Pastor, you are indeed a Peacemaker, I believe God has called you to restore people and bring them back into His service. God has given you and will be giving you wisdom to do this, and an eye to see the root of the problem. It could be between races like what your Pastor had said but I also believe it is between two groups in conflict, too.

Bless you Bro.

I hope this could help you somehow.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Incredible Owen, praise the Lord. I was praying what you said regarding the 5th dream tonite, specifically, " I believe God has called you to restore people and bring them back into His service". I prayed that the Lord would help people that have given up on "Church" because of bad experiences and are just waiting for someone to show them who our Lord really is.

Owen there are so many folks in the Sunday/Wednesday crowd in Atlanta it is sickning.

God Bless You for your obedience to Him

Robert

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top