Where is the battery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is the battery?

Post by owen on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:28 pm

I was suppose to work in my laptop when I noticed the battery was gone. I went to the Computer Tech. Supply to buy a new one. But one man said I have to find my battery in my sister-in-law house. I just had a feeling that my battery was in one of the closets of her house. As I went I was surprised that her house was a school. I asked my two nephews if they live there. They said yes. I went from closet to closet but I couldnt find my battery. I was frustrated and wanted to buy a new laptop.

IRL my sis-in-law owns a school. They live a big house near the school. They dont live inside the school. And in my dream her family lived in that school.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the battery?

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am

hav u lost powa in ur life sumwer,,yung jedi,, ??,,is ur poota a central thing in ur life?? ,,,yoda D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:21 am

Hi Owen -

Just thoughts....

I agree that it may be a power loss issue. Do you use this computer primarily for work or personal use? This may give an indication of what part of your life is in need of revival/recharging.

Are you and your SIL close? If so, it may reflect a desire to spend quality time with her, especially if she's the type of person that leaves you feeling energized after interacting with them.

The part about your SIL and her family living in the school. Given that she owns the school, does it occupy a lot of her time? Like she works so much she practically lives there?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:00 pm

soldier Yoda D, the day before Sweet Dreams I got this dream, Sweet Dreams I was wrestling with God :jesuspic: in my prayertime praying about my family, and after that I did feel powerless or lifeless crying but I knew He wast just listening and patient with me huggins

every important document of my work and my personal data is in my type :yeahthat:

So, I believe youre in the right track. thumbs cool

:reading: Owen, learnin the D101

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Hi Lola,

Yes, my comp. is both personal and for my job. Yes, you are right. I need to recharge, because I know HIs will but somehow i am trying to evade from it, and I know this has caused me of feeling powerless. He wants me to do something that I dont feel doing it. It was really like a wrestle, like what I have said to dreamster.

About my SIL, she is a workaholic type woman. And you are right, she is in her school most of her time. And I am helping her school. I worked directly with her.

Thanks a lot.

I know God has spoken to me through your post. I cant escapefrom HIM.

It has blessed me

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 pm

:praiseg-d:

I can relate to resisting God when He wants you to do something as I've been experiencing the same thing. It's really a test of faith - we know that He loves us, He's faithful, He has plans for us, He is the Alpha and Omega, He has established our destinies before the beginning of time, He will never forsake us...but still we resist.... bandaid

I will pray God's best for you in this situation.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:49 pm

hmm clear symbolls ur u ther owin, un dont wanna be a jacob wrestlin 2 long try not 2 resist lordy ,,, he does kno best, now as yu wer, gen D,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 pm

soldier Gen D, you are right thumbs

i\\'m sorry Owen, feelin sori

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:39 pm

no more sad sak,,owin.. 2days a nu day,,tme 2 harden up,, dont be ,,lordy has enuff grace 2 get u thru, wateva,, jus dont want u 2 be a jonah,, ,,now fall in,, ten hutt!! gen patton D,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:59 pm

gen D waitg 4 private owing 2 fall in,, musta gone awol ,,hmm has ur SIL robbed u of ur powa sumwer,, i wonder if her family is overwhelmed by skool stuff,, ,,, hmm D,, meditateing 4 owin,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top