Dark Blob that Changed Into a Lion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark Blob that Changed Into a Lion

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:07 am

Here is my latest dream.

Also I would like to know what the process is for interpreting dreams recorded over an extended period of time. I mean mid-late 1990s. I would like some feedback on those older dreams as well. I do have a series of dreams that has occured since March of this year that have repeated (over a few weeks time) theirselves in one way or another.

Robert

So here goes my most recent dream:

I was with some people where I was I donít know and the people I didnt know. We were staring at a large tunnel into a mountain. Everyone wanted to know the meaning of this tunnel but everyone was scared to investigate any further. I noticed tracks leading into the tunnel. Eventually we heard a train coming so we got out of the way and as the train appeared it was going very slow. Very much slower than the sound it was making indicated it was very strange. The trainís appearance was also very strange. I could tell it was a train but it really wasnít one.

After the train passed by a black blob came out of the tunnel. It seemed to travel low at first then along the wall of the tunnel then above our heads. It made everyone fearful but I know I had to do something so I started chasing it and praying because I knew that it would be by the Holy Spirit that this presence would be put down.

I chased it a short distance and then we were all of a sudden in a public area like a public square or something. The dark form was now a lion. It was a very imposing lion. No one would confront it so I went after it but carefully. Then I noticed one other person there and he gave the first blow with something on the lionís head which knocked him down. I then grabbed a c-clamp and hit the lion on the head. It knocked him out but he would eventually begin to move again. So every time he moved I would hit him again making sure to hit him in the head. I canít remember if he ever died but there was a point in the dream where I hit him and he didnít move anymore.

Then I woke up.

The days preceeding this dream and the days after have been eventful.

My family has been under spiritual assult. The one common theme is that my 2 daughters and I in particular are dealing with old feelings and struggles from the past coming back up.

My daughters best friend went missing Tuesday in Maryland and it is causing my daughter great stress and upsets me as well.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dark Blob that Changed Into a Lion

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 am

Hi,

I cannot give you a full interpetation, but this is spiritual warfare of that I am sure. The imposing lion is Satan and you are standing against him and joinging in the fight with another sister or brother in Christ. It is not enough to knock him down you have to kick him out. Command he goes in the name of Jesus. Luke 10:19 tells us we have all power against the enemy and we should use that power against the enemy and stand on it. Pray for your family....the enemy wants to conquer and divide. I will be praying with you for them and especially for your daughters friend. Sit down with your girls and talk about putting the past behind you and forgiving each other of hurts and wounds from the past. We can do nothing about yesterday but can do much about today. Once you have done that then ask the Lord to identify which spirits are coming against you and command them to leave in Jesus name. The mere mention of his name and they will flee. Take communion as a family and anoint your home with oil. Also plead the blood of Jesus over every area of your life. Jesus knows what that is so say it just like that. Please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm

In some research I am filling in some blank spaces in my understanding regarding dreams. This Forum is such a blessing because I have been praying to find folks that truly love Jesus and seek/understand God's speaking thru dreams. I didnt think I was alone on this I just had to find others that I could fellowship with. In any case these words below I found while surfing the site. What you read below happened in EXACTLY the same manner as it is written here. Very intense circumstances prompting prayer and the very night I prayed for exposure of whats going on I got this dream. This is from the "Dream Worksheet" http://miasherwood.com/Dream_worksheet.html

1.) What is on your heart that you may have been praying or thinking heavily about the day or
week/month prior to the dream?

For most people, their dreams will reflect their lives. What is going on in your life right now that God is talking to you
about? When I pray a very serious, heavy prayer the night before God always answers me in my dreams that night.
Does this dream fit in anyway a prayer you prayed before bed? If you didn't pray before bed you would be surprised
what God will say to you if you do.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top