Future Mate? Need Guidance - Manifested 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future Mate? Need Guidance - Manifested 2016

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:29 am

Hi all :)

Would really like thoughts on this - I wasn't sure whether to post it on here as it is really personal but really need some perspectives

I have been in prayer for God's best for me and my daughter for awhile.  There is a specific person I have prayed about and asked God to confirm whether he's for me or not.

In the dream I am standing in my current house and standing in the laundry looking out the window.  My mother who is a strong christian was around me as I looked out the window it felt like her presence rather than her in body.  I see this person through the window and he had built a brand new house on my property.  It was an old fashioned white house that was 2 storeys.  He stood in front of the house smiling, he looked younger and I sensed he was so proud of his achievements.  In the dream I am surprised he has built this house.  The scene then flicks off to me dropping things off to him, it seems he is the owner of many stores and is wealthy.  In this dream I was continuously surprised that he was so wealthy and was the owner of all these stores.

In the dream I also pick up a book I am very aware it is his personal journal/diary.  When I open it up Im even more surprised to see the name of my daughter in it.  It said "For (my daughters name)  He had written it twice as he spelt it incorrectly.  On another page I see my name in capital letters.  The whole feeling in this dream is surprise.  I am just surprised at him being able to achieve what he has.

I have my thoughts about this but hope someone could give me their wisdom and ideas.  In reality I have really struggled with this man and just feel like giving up.  Im just not sure whether that is what I should do or not.

Thank you :)

Last edited by happiness80 on Mon May 23, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Mate? Need Guidance - Manifested 2016

Post by Godchick on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:09 am

When you spoke about your mother, I had a strong sense that that could be symbolic to the Holy Spirit, as he is also Spirit, like in your dream.

Not sure what the laundary means.

In regards to the man and what he offers, I get the sense that "there is
More to this man than you think, or more to him then meets the eye."

You were in constant surprise. This just makes me think of Song of Songs where she says "do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires'. Love's wonder and beauty lies in it's sheer sponteniety, and is ultimately a gift from God. I wonder where the Lord will lead you regarding this man. I also wonder (if it will) how this dream will manifest. Wether or not he has literally written your names in his journal (just me thinking out loud). Anyway, there are just some thoughts. Please pray about what I have said (I am absolutely no expert)
Praying God brings more clarity to you in due time :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:43 am

Hi Happiness:)

Be happy:) my thought is God is giving u revelation ( since you mentioned about looking out the window) about this man and his life etc. I believe u prayed to God and ask understanding and revelation about who is this man...God is faithful, He has answered u

I can't say if he is the one for you, you need to ask more signs and confirmation after confirmation with the word of God. everything has to be in line with the word of God.

Diary means a heart of man and he could have a sweet thought about u and ur daughter since u found ur name in his diary/book.

The whole feeling in this dream is surprise[/b

it seems like u never thought that he might have a feeling towards u and do you know this man well?

[b]In reality I have really struggled with this man and just feel like giving up

I know how it feels ...it seems like impossible but we serve an IMPOSSIBLE GOD and He will make a way where seems to be nowhere.
if you really meant to be together, He will make a way to bring both of u together. Pls pray it on what I just said and toss it if you are not agree

Blessings! huggins

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Hi,
Thank you both for your thoughts
Godchick - Im in agreement with you about my mother representing the holy spirit she has been a wonderful influence in my life Im blessed to have her.

Grace- Thank you for your words "we serve an impossible God" I guess its so easy to forget when we focus more on our circumstances. Yes I do know this man well we have been in a pull/push sort of relationship theres been alot of trust issues between us. Im really tired of going through it and thats why I said I feel like giving up. But I wanted to be sure of my decision. I feel God has confirmed he is the right one for me through other dreams and signs but I do get easily confused and want to give up.
Thank you both for your thoughts I will definately pray more over this, you both have given me things to think about :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi,

Looking through a window means looking in the Spirit. I believe God is showing something about this man that you havent known yet, he may have failures in his relationship with you, but your dreams reveals his heart. You are surprised because what you saw seemed opposite in IRL. I also believe that this dream is prophetic.

Is he a christian?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:19 pm

I am agree with your interpretation Owen thumbs

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Grace and Owen - great interpretations!!!

Do you guys know if the laundry means anything? That's cool about the window!!

This is a beautiful dream! I am excited for you happiness!!!!! :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi Happiness80!

I also feel that in this dream your mother represents the Holy Spirit who is with you as you receive this revelation. But even before seeing this man you're in the laundry room which in my dreams usually signifies that there are issues that I'm addressing - sorting out/cleansing/purifying/etc. Are there things in your life that you have been working through or need to work through?

I believe the revelation is very favorable - that he's built a house on your property suggests a permanence/long term stay (unless it's an investment property.... lol! :joking: ) and the diary suggests that you and your daughter are in his thoughts. He's getting to know the two of you (corrected spelling of your daughter's name) and you will learn a great deal more about him (there was a lot in the dream you didn't know about him and you were surprised about several things) as there's a lot more to him than what you are aware of (fortunately all positive things - skilled, hard worker, youthful, wealthy, and interested in you and your daughter).

IMO, I believe this dream confirms what you were praying about. However, please don't act on this just yet. Seek the Lord for more and more confirmation regarding this situation. When this dream manifests, you'll have the same feelings of surprise as you had in the dream.

I'm including a link to our senior moderator Daph's testimony of how God showed her her husband through her dreams that I think will bless you:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony

Please pray about what's been said to ensure that it aligns with what's in your spirit and disregard anything that doesn't fit, ok?

flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 pm

That was awesome Lola!! I am I'm complete agreement with you! Also, the house on her property I was thinking the same thing but wasn't 100 percent sure! Overall this dream is super positive! I sense that in my heart too, that happiness should not act too quickly - "the vision awaits an appointed time, it will hurry and will not tarry". Perhaps there are a few 'small kinks that need to be ironed out' first.' does this all sit well with you happiness?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Thank you all so much you have all confirmed things that had been revealed to me already :)

Owen - you said he may have failures in his relationship with me but God is revealing his heart. That spoke to me loudly we have definate communication issues where he shuts down and Im left feeling so unsure Ive been convincing myself he doesnt care but something in my heart says otherwise. No he isnt a christian but since I met him he has expressed genuwine interest in Jesus and asks a lot of questions about my faith. He has been open to attending church. He does surprise me at times with the questions he asks it makes me think he has been studying christianity quietly perhaps.

Lola - you are so right and spot on with the laundry there are definate issues we both deal with I know my issues but not his as he doesnt communicate them to me and Im left trying to figure it all out. God has shown me things in myself I need to get rid of like my little temper :) and also being careful with my words as they can bring life or death. I also feel with my daughter that could be true, I am very protective of her and have been firm that I will not expose her to people that are not in my life long term.

Lola and Godchick yes lol when you guys said to wait on God I think God has been yelling that at me so I hear it loud and clear LOL I think he's using this time right now in fact to prepare us both as he has shut me out once again. However each time the lord brings us together Ive learnt something new and it always gets a little better.

Thank you all so much my heart feels encouraged again as i wait on the Lord.
God bless you all

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Lola & Owen I should add that you are both right even though I have known him awhile I feel I dont know him in many ways as he tends not to open himself up so easiy. I have a image of who I think he is in my head at times but I do think there is much more to him after having this dream that I didnt even think of, I realise I had formed a view and just see one part of him (if that makes sense) In reality I couldnt see him as a father or hard worker but perhaps I need to hold my judgement (shame on me!)

Thank you for the link Lola Ive read it a dozen times already but always like going back to it lol it really is a blessing!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:30 pm

I love your transparency :)

His Spirit will empower you and will help you grow in the ares you need it - not by might, or power (not by our own efforts or striving) bit by the Spirit of God (through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit).

Rest in Him :) He is GOOD! and His love and mercy endures forever!! :)

Ex 14:14- "the Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still."

Blessings :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:36 pm

To God be the glory!

I'm glad our interpretations beared witness! I echo what godchick stated above, the Holy Spirit will guide you in growing into the woman that God needs you to be for this man (and He'll do the same for your friend), if this is His will.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon May 23, 2016 4:38 pm

I just wanted to give my testimony on the manifestation of this dream this year. I had been praying a very long time for the lords best for me and received this dream in 2011!
This year I met him and all praise to god he is everything I hoped for and more. In the dream me standing by the washing machine pointed to some issues and concerns I was still trying to be healed over from past relationships as when I met him, even though I felt a sense of peace,I still had old fears popping up that I needed to continue giving to the lord if I were to move forward.
Me watching him build a house on my property did point to him being in my life long term! We have already talked about marriage and are both certain 100 percent that the lord has brought us together - I should also add that he is a builder too!

In the dream he had a journal/diary and he marked a page Thursday. A few months ago, when we had a date it was a Thursday and he has a diary in which he writes everything down in as he's very organised (total opposite to me!) He's also a hard worker just like the dream showed and I know without a doubt that this is the man the lord saved just for me.
In the dream the man the lord used was an ex-boyfriend however the man I met is someone new, however this man has similarities as in ethnicity and age (at the time I thought that maybe it meant It would be this ex) however it wasn't and Im so glad it isn't lol just at the time when I was going through that emotional time with that particular man I tended to get confused believing that the lord would bring us back together however that was not the plan and I can most certainly see why.
He's now getting to know my daughter and has brought such a wonderful peace and joy in my life, honestly the lord has given me so much more than I ever dreamed! I still kick myself at the lords faithfulness and thank him everyday for giving me the best gift at the right time! Years ago I always thought I was ready but the lord knows best and I certainly wasn't ready.

I wanted to post my testimony because I know its hard for those still struggling and believing for their mate from the lord. I also struggled with doubt however I can now see gods goodness and love and how he knows what is best for us.
I held onto this dream since 2011 and when it came to pass it was amazing, just seeing how the lord works and how he already had my happy ending all planned out for me when I couldn't even see it.

I hope this helps someone in continuing to believe that the lord is so good and he is faithful and brings to pass everything he says he will.

Blessings!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua116 on Tue May 24, 2016 7:33 am

That's 5 years, what a long wait.

So it does happen this way?

Good dream.

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sat May 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Thank you for being so thoughtful and posting the latest. Congratulations and all the very best to you XX

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:54 am

Hi Happiness80,

Thank you for sharing the manifestation of your dream. God is so faithful. I don't know you, but i'm truly happy for you. Congratulations and may God continue to bless this union that He obviously ordained. :glory:

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:37 pm

He is Faithful to His word.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:34 am

Joshua116 wrote:That's 5 years, what a long wait.

So it does happen this way?

Good dream.

Hi Joshua116

Well it happened for me this way, in 2011 I was going through a really hard time I had broken up with my then partner and fell into depression, in the midst of that the Lord gave me such a wonderful dream (the one above) and I held on to that - even when I had doubts I kept this dream in my heart and the lord brought it to pass in such an amazing way! yes 5 years was a long time but In those 5 years the lord did some amazing work on my heart and prepared me to be a better person for my mate now - if the lord had brought him any sooner I wouldn't have been ready but in his wisdom he knew when the time was right not just for me but for my mate now too!
I know the lord can work in any way for everyone, but yes I can truly say he worked this way for me.

Stay blessed :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:35 am

owen wrote:He is Faithful to His word.

He really is! Thanks Owen!

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:38 am

ispeaktheword wrote:Hi Happiness80,

Thank you for sharing the manifestation of your dream. God is so faithful. I don't know you, but i'm truly happy for you. Congratulations and may God continue to bless this union that He obviously ordained. :glory:

Ispeaktheword

Thank you so much! Its just been so wonderful to experience doing things the lords way and realising that he truly does give you blessings so amazing all you can do is just praise and love him for who he is!
Thanks for your kind words

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:39 am

mico wrote:Thank you for being so thoughtful and posting the latest. Congratulations and all the very best to you XX

Thank you so much

Keep believing God is so good!

Blessings!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top