(Newbee) Dream with Tigers, Lions, Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Newbee) Dream with Tigers, Lions, Dogs

Post by claireortega on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Pertaining to your worksheet:
1) I have prayed for several days about this and I'm new so I need a little help. Previously I was praying about anxiety and feel I'm not doing enough for God. I also been reading about going deeper in Him (William Branham, Madame Guyon, deliverance training, etc). I feel called to evangelism and to spiritual warfare with giftings in discernment.
2) I was riding my bike in a familiar neighborhood and my husband was following me some distance back. I saw a white tiger walking in the middle of the street, I passed him and then saw another white tiger (with a little yellow on it) walking through another street. I passed him too (my husband still following); then I road into a 1/2 circle drive and saw 3 lions, 2 on the right (under the house awning, each were eating a dog like a golden retriever (no blood was visible). The dogs were sitting up with 1/2 of their bodies gone, they still seemed as if nothing was wrong. Maybe the dogs were just half swallowed. Then I road over the lion's tail (on the left as he was sitting on the circle drive back onto the road--he was much bigger than the other 2 and had a larger mane). My husband did not follow me on this circle drive, but road his bike on the road. That was it.
3) Tigers = felt awe or caution, felt why were they in the road and here?
Lions = felt I should be afraid but really wasn't; felt like why did the 3rd lion not attack me as I road over his tail
Dogs = wondered what is wrong with this picture, why are the dogs not noticing they are being eaten and why is there no blood
Bike = felt there was no protection in the bike, but wasn't afraid
4) It turned out that I just kept riding my bike with my husband following me. It seemed everything was normal even though I just saw all these while animals.
5) I have no idea what the outcome is (sorry).
6) It occurred in some familiar neighborhood possibly the one in Fremont, California where we used to live.
7) My husband and me.

claireortega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Newbee) Dream with Tigers, Lions, Dogs

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:08 am

Hi claireortega,

I havent taken the test yet but I do have some thoughts whilst I was reading your dream:

For some reason i thought about you on the bike riding around and thought about works of the flesh perhaps you are trying hard in some areas in your own strength rather than fully leaning on God?

The lions I thought were interesting could this represent Christ? The lion who's tail you rode over could represent christ in the sense he didnt attack you as he is patient even though we may be fearful at times or not trusting him fully in areas we should be or even in lessons we are learning. God is patient and slow to anger.

Could the dogs in this case represent unbelievers? They are dead/dying spiritually without jesus as their saviour or without the knowledge of who Jesus is. People today are unaware that they need Jesus and that he came to set them free & that through him there is life. Perhaps the dogs are not noticing they are being eaten because in reality they don't realise the truth or know the truth. There may be no blood because they are not covered with the blood of Jesus but need to be?

Please discard if this bears no witness in your spirit. These were the thoughts that came to my mind :)

Hope they were of some help.
God Bless

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Insight

Post by claireortega on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:04 am

Thank you for your feedback--I agree with trying in myself and not leaning on Him.

Very good insight on God slow to anger; 3 lions, is that the trinity? 2 dogs, is that fleshly friends (maybe 2 areas of bondage to the flesh); 2 tigers is that freedom from these areas as God is eating them? Just some thoughts--this is not coming to me fully yet.

Another friend stated bicycle is probably personal ministry that I'm moving in.

Thank you for your help!
Claire

claireortega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Newbee) Dream with Tigers, Lions, Dogs

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top