Baby's Birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby's Birth

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:17 am

Happy New Year All, may God bless you with a healthy new year.

I dreamt last night, I and another lady was about to give birth. I was with my husband which IRL is a classmate who is already married but in the dream he was married to me. This is the second time I dreamt of a classmate married IRL, I usually don't dream like this so ANYONE with insight I would love to hear some thoughts.

Anyway, we both were in labor, I felt my stomach and everything, I felt the heaviness and I wanted to deliver the baby. It wasn't a competition but it was like I wanted to give birth before the other lady. However, it was like I was forcing the birth. I would try to push and nothing would happen. My husband was very supportive, strong and in control, but I still felt like he wasn't doing anything to help with this delivery. In the end I was still pregnant trying to give birth crying

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby's Birth

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Anyone?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 am

:hmm:

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

Is it possible that your classmate has characteristics of the type of man you'd like to marry? If so, that might be why he was the placeholder of your husband. If not then the marriage might be symbolic of a partnership - do you two work together as part of a class group or study group?

As for going into labor is there a part of you that wants to complete something quickly, wish it would progress faster than it currently is?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:57 pm

I agree with Lola regarding the birth..

I feel there is a dream in your heart, a dream that is from the Lord, but you are frustrated because it feels as though it
Is taking forever to happen (birth). In the mean time, you are noticing other people in the house of God (other christians) 'living the dream' or in the same stage where you are at, and it seems like they are getting what you want. God is giving them opportunity but not you. There is a sense of striving in the dream where your trying to force (push) for things to happen. Ironically, your striving is detrimental to the desires of your heart unfolding. It is delaying the manifestation of your dream.

I sense the Lord saying 'it's ok... Your pregnant (symbolicaly) and you WILL indeed see the desires of your heart come to pass. It WILL happen. But there is a greater perspective going on here, and you need to trust my timing, which is perfect. Don't look to the left or to the right. Don't compare your life to anyone else. You are in the center of my will, and I am proud of you. I love you, and have a unique plan for your life, which is different to other peoples.'

That is just what I sense pressing very strongly in my spirit. Please pray about whati have said and disregard if it doesn't sit well. Also know, you are not alone. I too have compared myself to other people, but it always ends up leaving me feeling unsatisfied. The truth is, I am a creation that is wonderfully unique, and so are you!!! Take heart!!! The baby is coming!!! (look at Lola's verse in her signature - the vision WILL COME!!! hallelujah!!) God is faithful, and will deliver in His perfect, wonderful timing!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

One last thing.. You feeling the 'heaviness' of the birth makes me wonder wether you feel 'burdened' in your heart. Like the dream vision in your heart (for ministry) is so strong, that you yearn for it now, your at a point of immense tension like "I just want to birth this baby so badly!!!" that's your passion for ministry, and for
The fulfillment of your hearts desires. And the heaviness is a burden, like you are (for example), 'burdened' for the lost. Etc...

That was just another thought, I hope it blesses you, if not please please, disregard it! I cam be wrong!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 pm

lola21st wrote:Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

Is it possible that your classmate has characteristics of the type of man you'd like to marry? If so, that might be why he was the placeholder of your husband. If not then the marriage might be symbolic of a partnership - do you two work together as part of a class group or study group?

As for going into labor is there a part of you that wants to complete something quickly, wish it would progress faster than it currently is?

hi lola, thank you for posting, I was hoping you would, you are always so insightful.

The answer to your questions are YES. He is an old classmate, I was in a group with him and his wife....I enjoyed watching their relationship because I felt they were an awesome pair. So, I was surprised that I he was my husband, however, I believe you are right. I liked his personality that he became a placeholder in my dream!!!

There is something at work I am dealing with and hoping the process would be done already. I have prayed about it and sometimes I don't think God is allowing that!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:51 pm

godchick wrote:I agree with Lola regarding the birth..

I feel there is a dream in your heart, a dream that is from the Lord, but you are frustrated because it feels as though it
Is taking forever to happen (birth). In the mean time, you are noticing other people in the house of God (other christians) 'living the dream' or in the same stage where you are at, and it seems like they are getting what you want. God is giving them opportunity but not you. There is a sense of striving in the dream where your trying to force (push) for things to happen. Ironically, your striving is detrimental to the desires of your heart unfolding. It is delaying the manifestation of your dream.

I sense the Lord saying 'it's ok... Your pregnant (symbolicaly) and you WILL indeed see the desires of your heart come to pass. It WILL happen. But there is a greater perspective going on here, and you need to trust my timing, which is perfect. Don't look to the left or to the right. Don't compare your life to anyone else. You are in the center of my will, and I am proud of you. I love you, and have a unique plan for your life, which is different to other peoples.'

That is just what I sense pressing very strongly in my spirit. Please pray about whati have said and disregard if it doesn't sit well. Also know, you are not alone. I too have compared myself to other people, but it always ends up leaving me feeling unsatisfied. The truth is, I am a creation that is wonderfully unique, and so are you!!! Take heart!!! The baby is coming!!! (look at Lola's verse in her signature - the vision WILL COME!!! hallelujah!!) God is faithful, and will deliver in His perfect, wonderful timing!!

godchick, you are exactly on point, everything you said is correct! you have encouraged me alot, thank you. I do compare myself to other Christians even non-Christians it seems as if everyone has what I want and I feel like I been so patient. I feel like you and lola have the correct interpretation. My thoughts were along those lines, I felt the labor and wanted to take things in my own hands, speed things along, get it done etc. Your words of encouragement has spoken to me. The baby is on it's way, I need to be patient, not compare myself to others (even though it's hard). Thank you again I will pray on what you said because you have brought more insight to what I was thinking :loveit:

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Gissy, I am so glad that spoke to you. I am actually crying right now (really weird i know!) but it's because as I was reading your response, I feel a STRONG SENSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

I don't think I natually have a gift of compassion or mercy, but occasionally when ministering the Holy Spirit touches my heart quite profoundly and I FEEL the love that God has for that person and it often moves me to tears. 

Gissy, God LOVES you girl. He ADORES you. He has NOT FORGOTTEN YOU. He sees all things - sees every tear cried. He hears EVERY prayer, and is laboring behind the scenes on your behalf. He sends his angles to WORK and LABOUR for you. There is much going on in the Spirit realm that the Lord is doing, FOR YOU, beloved. 

Never think God has forgotten you. You are so so PRECIOUS to Him. I just KNOW it and FEEL it!!

Be blessed Gissy, and never doubt the GOODNESS of God :) oh boy!!! I don't know what your dreaming for, but the God you serve, is able to do EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ANYTHING YOU CAN ASK OR IMAGINE!!!

Hallelujah!!!!

Ps I'm really actually quite normal, I hope that doesn't freak you out haha!! ;)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:49 pm

godchick I am NOT freaked out in fact this is confirmation when I first read your first response I prayed and ask God to reveal Himself thru you. I wanted to know what I needed to take from what you said. Your response touched me so much because I was doing exactly what you said!!! God HAD to have spoken thru you, thank you for allowing The Spirit to minister thru you huggins

Now, I am even more amazed of how God is working thru you, I don't think anything of this is odd, it's just God and how He operates, you are such a blessing!! I just agree with everything you said, He is behind the scenes working for me, putting things in place. He is such a Faithful God. Everything will be well, I need to believe that and trust that. You have such a beautiful gift, may God continue to inspire you, may His Hand constantly be on you with blessings. Thank you so much.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank you both godchick and lola for your time huggins

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:42 pm

happy dance

WOOO!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!

lol!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 pm

:glory:

You are welcome! huggins flower thumbs

godchick - Flow, girl! I felt God while reading your post as well! thumbs Flower Power

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top