A PLACE FOR WOMEN-ANOTHER LL COOL J TALE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A PLACE FOR WOMEN-ANOTHER LL COOL J TALE!

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:06 am

I DREAMT THAT ME AND MY SISTER WERE IN THIS PLACE FOR WOMEN, MAYBE A SHELTER FOR BATTERED WOMEN, OR A HOMELESS SHELTER? IN THIS PLACE WE ALL HAD A BED, BUT THE AREA WAS BROKEN INTO SMALL CUBICLES TO GIVE EACH PERSON THEIR OWN PRIVACY. WE WERE GIVEN TOOTHBRUSHES, TOOTHPASTE, AND SOME BLACK SHINY BOXY GADGET THAT WAS LIKE A SHOWER KABOODLE, HAIRDRYER AND CURLING IRON IN ONE. IT HAD A CLEAR HOOD ON TOP, WITH MANY BUTTONS, AND PLACES TO PUT THINGS. REALLY NICE. FOR REAL.

MY SISTER GOT A NEW ONE IN A BOX. I HAD AN OLD GRAY ONE WITH NOT SO MANY BUTTONS, AND IT ONLY DID ONE OR TWO THINGS, BUT THE MAN WHO WAS WORKING WITH US (LL COOL J) TOLD ME THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NEW ONE, BECAUSE THE OLD ONE WAS OBSOLETE, AND I COULD SEE THE STORAGE FOR THEM. NOW, THE PEOPLE WHO OVERSAW THIS HOUSE WERE IN THEIR ROOMS UP A HALLWAY. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY (UH OH) AND ONE WAS LL COOL J. YA'LL I AM NOT INFATUATED WITH HIM, BUT HE KEEPS POPPING UP IN MY DREAM WORLD. I WONDER WHY? ANYWAY, I WALKED TO HIS ROOM AND SAT ON HIS BED. THE BED WAS SO SOFT AND MUSHY THAT IT ROLLED US INTO EACH OTHER. HE LAUGHED AT ME. HE HAD ON PJ'S, AND I WAS EMBARRASSED I MESSED UP THE BED. I STOOD BACK UP AND HE AND HIS CO-WORKER (FEMALE) WAS LIKE, WHAT'CHU NEED BABY? I TOLD HIM THAT I NEEDED MY BOXY THING. AND THEN I SAW A BUNCH OF WOMEN SEATED IN FOLDING CHAIRS. LL WAS TELLING THEM HOW THEY WERE GOING TO BE ENROLLED IN THE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM, AND ALSO THEY WOULD BE RECEIVING MEDICAL BENEFITS. MANY WOMEN JUST HAD ON T-SHIRTS, SHORTS, AND SOCKS. YOU WOULD THINK THAT THIS WOULD BE THE LOW POINT,. BUT ACTUALLY THIS WAS THEIR HIGH POINT. THEY WERE GETTING OFF THE STREET. THEN A LITTLE WOMAN NEXT TO MY CUBICLE HAD TAKEN THE TOOTHPASTE FROM ALL HER NEIGHBORS AROUND HER, INCLUDING ME. SO I TOOK ONE BACK, IT WAS A CINNAMON TOOTHPASTE, MY FAVORITE, BUT IRL, I USE AN ENAMEL-BUILDING PASTE. I LOOKED IN MY CUBICLE, AND MY BOXY THING, WHICH WAS GRAY, WAS GONE. PEOPLE WERE HEADED TO THE SHOWERS, AND I KNEW I COULDN'T SHOWER WITHOUT IT. THERE WAS A WOMAN LAUGHING AT ME, LIKE SHE HAD MY BOXY THING. BUT MY SISTER JUST SAID, YOU CAN USE MINE, WHEN I COME OUT OF THE BATHROOM.

I DON'T REMEMBER THE REST, BUT I WOKE UP.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE BUILDING WAS HUGE.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top